Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Latest sNews - sNews 1.7 - with its own forums - for discussion and user mods.

Author Topic: Finally getting back to work!!  (Read 1189 times)

carmelo

• carmelosantana.com
Finally getting back to work!!
« on: July 21, 2010, 02:47:40 pm »

Well ... its been a very difficult few months to say the least. When we last spoke I was working on another snews fork, then I more or less disappeared soon after ... appologies friends  :-[. Without getting into another sob economy story - I lost my job but it was more my choice. My client at the time wanted to flip me full time - but offered me job at $8 less + 10 hours more a week salaried .... I just couldn't do it. Ended up walking away soon after.

The past few months I've been developing http://wpcld.com, managed WordPress services. Now that WP CLD is more or less running I can spend some time dipping into some of my previous projects - one of them being snews.

Just wanted to stop in, say hello, hope all is well! Talk soon with some screens.

I will be rewriting the work I did a few months back - just to get me back on the ball and familiar with the code base. I'd say a couple weeks would be good before I start releasing some code.

Keyrocks

• Doug
  • ULTIMATE member
  • Semantically Challenged
    • snews.ca
Re: Finally getting back to work!!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 02:54:12 am »

Great to see you back Carmelo.
Life can get in the way now and then for all of us.  :)
Do it now... later may not come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sNews 1.6 MESU | sNews 1.6 MEMU