Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You need/want an older version of sNews ? Download an older/unsupported version here.

Author Topic: Help!! Java script code - full screen same as key F11  (Read 3534 times)

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
Help!! Java script code - full screen same as key F11
« on: January 11, 2010, 06:47:24 am »

Did anyone know code i can use to open my site in full screen same as if you push F11 on your keyboard? I do not need link to open that screen what i need is onLoad java script.I googled but cant found any solutions.  ???
Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. | If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life. snews with ♥

centered

Re: Help!! Java script code - full screen same as key F11
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 12:15:39 am »

Why would you want to do that?

Anyway, your not looking hard enough:
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=javascript+full+screen&aq=f&aqi=g10&oq=&fp=e8d6ef47431c6a4a

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 04:54:50 am »

i guess you not understand my point
Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. | If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life. snews with ♥

Keyrocks

• Doug
  • ULTIMATE member
  • Semantically Challenged
    • snews.ca
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 07:55:50 pm »

Why would you want to do that?

Anyway, your not looking hard enough:
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=javascript+full+screen&aq=f&aqi=g10&oq=&fp=e8d6ef47431c6a4a

The Link leads to the standard Google search-bar... no result... there might be something missing from your link.
Do it now... later may not come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sNews 1.6 MESU | sNews 1.6 MEMU

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 05:27:52 am »

i need onLoad not when i press key F11.I want when user use my domain name an then open my web site same site show up in full screen :) problem with this i think is impossible to archive this with java script.i don't know
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 06:09:16 am by Sasha »