Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Latest sNews - sNews 1.7 - with its own forums - for discussion and user mods.

Author Topic: Popup Window to Display an Article  (Read 3880 times)

evanzusy

Popup Window to Display an Article
« on: April 15, 2009, 04:55:47 am »

I am trying to create a pop up window that displays an article, but not within the template of the main page. I want the pop up window to be completely blank except for the article. I am trying to create an image gallery with thumbnails, and when you click on the thumbnails i want the popup window of the article containing a larger image of the thumbnail, and i want visitors to be able to comment on them.  I am fairly new to using PHP, so i apologize if this is something straightforward.  Any help in this matter would be GREATLY appreciated!  Thanks In advance!

Kasey00

Re: Popup Window to Display an Article
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2020, 08:19:05 pm »

I am trying to create a pop up window that displays an article, but not within the template of the main page. I want the pop up chatib window to be completely blank except for the article. I am trying to create an image gallery with thumbnails, and when you click on the thumbnails i want the popup window expressvpn of the article containing a larger image of the thumbnail, and i want visitors to be able to comment on them.  I am fairly new to using PHP, so i apologize if this is something straightforward.  Any help in this matter would be GREATLY appreciated!  Thanks In advance!

Timed Pop-Ups work by appearing on a landing page or website after a visitor has remained there for a designated amount of time. Some providers allow you set it only at a few increments (10 seconds, 30 and 60, for instance). Others (like Wishpond, cough cough) allow you to test the time that works best for you, enabling you to see if 26 seconds works best, or 47, or 183.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 07:35:19 am by Kasey00 »