Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Latest sNews - sNews 1.7 - with its own forums - for discussion and user mods.

Author Topic: I m offline until end of this year  (Read 4082 times)

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
I m offline until end of this year
« on: March 20, 2009, 06:54:13 am »

i face some of financial problems which i try to fix....So i m going to be offline/online without any web design ( i sold my pc and currently using old one only 800mhz so i cant run most of programs for web design)...I visit this forum every day most time not loged in but i m here.....If you want to contact me you can use my email cssanarchy (at) live.com....Also all my sites going to go offline soon (start of next month).....I wish you all best, end i hope i see ya soon .....sasha.... 
Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. | If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life. snews with ♥

Patric Ahlqvist

• Nobodys perfect, but Im pretty effing close
  • ULTIMATE member
  • I'm a self-made man and worships my creator.
    • p-ahlqvist.com
Re: I m offline until end of this year
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 06:59:47 am »

Sorry to hear that Sash. Hope it turns out well for you.
"It's only dead fish that goes with the flow... "
Updated

funlw65

• Country Lab
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 04:03:38 pm »

i face some of financial problems which i try to fix....So i m going to be offline/online without any web design ( i sold my pc and currently using old one only 800mhz so i cant run most of programs for web design)...I visit this forum every day most time not loged in but i m here.....If you want to contact me you can use my email cssanarchy (at) live.com....Also all my sites going to go offline soon (start of next month).....I wish you all best, end i hope i see ya soon .....sasha.... 

Sasha,
Why not a site on a free hosting? Then, you can show your work there. Try Google Sites. It have also news module and every page can have comments. Is like EQ's snLite ... sort of ... Is a crisis solution for everyone...

Keyrocks

• Doug
  • ULTIMATE member
  • Semantically Challenged
    • snews.ca
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 04:58:51 pm »

Keep your chin up Sasha. I'm still running at 866mhz with ohly 640MB (or so) of RAM... though I am looking at putting a new machine together with 8GB or RAM... lots of motherboard +CPU options available at low prices these days and RAM is so cheap at $32.00 per GB in Canada.
Do it now... later may not come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sNews 1.6 MESU | sNews 1.6 MEMU

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 05:44:34 am »

yes if i have desktop pc but i m on laptop 800mhz and 128 memory....all this economy suks.....
Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. | If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life. snews with ♥

centered

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 12:13:49 pm »

Sorry to hear that Sasha.  The worst thing to happen is not be prepared for the economy (as per your last statement). Another thing to lose a tool to help with your (primary or secondary) form of income (if web design/dev is).

funlw65

• Country Lab
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 03:19:05 pm »

The server of this site is on Luka's country. I hope the hosting company will survive to this crisis. Anyway, I think backups must be made every day. And you think for solutions if not...

funlw65

• Country Lab
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2009, 03:52:05 pm »

Sorry to hear that Sasha.  The worst thing to happen is not be prepared for the economy (as per your last statement). Another thing to lose a tool to help with your (primary or secondary) form of income (if web design/dev is).

There are so many reasons not depending on us or on our actions... Of course, is wise to take measures before of any crisis strike. Is a big advantage to be US native, having a family here which you can count on it. Sasha is still trying to find a stable place in US. Sasha have relatives on other country than US. Relatives which may need financial help from Sasha... as in the majority of similar cases...  Is hard to find a job, a house, paying bills, and still be receptive to your family needs...

Well, anyone having solutions for this kind of problems?

centered

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2009, 05:38:31 pm »

There are so many reasons not depending on us or on our actions... Of course, is wise to take measures before of any crisis strike. Is a big advantage to be US native, having a family here which you can count on it. Sasha is still trying to find a stable place in US. Sasha have relatives on other country than US. Relatives which may need financial help from Sasha... as in the majority of similar cases...  Is hard to find a job, a house, paying bills, and still be receptive to your family needs...

You think it is easier in the US?  I don't know what your reading or seeing but it is not.  The biggest issue is that no one is talking about it.  That is bad in itself.  Where is Sasha looking in the US?

Well, anyone having solutions for this kind of problems?

Yes, prepare early.  I don't know what people are waiting for, but if you haven't started doing something, start now, as best as possible.  What would you do if you had no job tomorrow, in the environment that is going on now?  What would you do if you couldn't pay for your home and you were being evicted in a week - where would you go, what would you do?  Answer these questions now so you are not innudated later. 

Ask yourself this -

- Do you really need an iPhone?
 - Do you really need a Plasma TV?
 - Do you really need a new car?
 - Do you really need to spend $XXXX on whatever to do whatever to your car
 - Do you really need to give your g/f a $XXXX+ engagement ring?
 - Does she really need a $XXXX hangbag to show off to her freinds?
 - Do you really need a house or could you make due in an apartment?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 04:28:46 am by equilni »

Joost

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2009, 06:38:25 pm »

You think it is easier in the US?  I don't know what your reading or seeing but it is not.

I think that is difficult to say, as it is hard to compare the situation in one part of Europe to the situation in the US (and some parts of the US might have been hit harder than others).

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2009, 04:32:43 am »

Hi all!!! Economy is bad and i think USA is hit hard harder than any economy....Economy doesn't hit everyone same..For me i m hit hard with this economy situation...I try to sale my car to make back but is hard.Thousand people losing homes ,jobs itc itc...I can't do work i do before and i can't make money i do before...I need to change my life style a lot...I sale my pc to pay some bills and i may sale some other things too...I speak only for my self and i know lot of more people get hit hard losing everything they have...That is a life i guess....I hope you guys doing better then my self and i wish you all best...I need time to go back again on road but for now i m stuck.....     

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 05:37:03 pm »

Where is Sasha looking in the US?

Hi equilni!!! I m located in Portland state of Oregon north west....

jlhaslip

• My snews with AEF Forum site
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2009, 02:58:38 am »

Sasha, hang in there. I haven't worked since Dec 15th except around the house. Looking forward to Spring time when construction gets better.
Yes! I have no siggy.

Keyrocks

• Doug
  • ULTIMATE member
  • Semantically Challenged
    • snews.ca
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2009, 05:36:40 pm »

Sometimes... times like these... we need to re-think what field of work offers more security. For example, taking a job in food production, food processing or farming, or driving a transport truck, may be more secure because everyone still needs to eat. Working in a bakery or on a potato farm is fairly secure because people (in North America) tend to eat more bread potatoes when times are tougher. People are buying fewer cars, which means they drive their old cars longer and they'll need to get them fixed more often when they break down... if you are a licensed mechanic and you have a rural property you can operate a small auto repair business from home.

There are also more opportunities to trade your services and skills for things you need without exchanging cash. If you are a potato farmer and you need your pickup truck repaired, you might be able to trade a year's worth of potatoes in exchange for repairs.

Of course, you can be better prepared for down times by being more self-sufficient... saving when times are good and building your net equity - owning what you need (not what you want) without debt - so when tough times come, you can keep your cost of living down and still have your basic needs fulfilled.
Do it now... later may not come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sNews 1.6 MESU | sNews 1.6 MEMU

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2009, 04:27:35 am »

UPDATE:

as of today 4/4/09 all my accounts/sites canot be access anymore...All accounts expired and i made beckup for all my sites..Once i got out from my financial problems i m going to go back online...For now i have to keep fighting to solved my financial problems...thank you all for support...

Sasha