Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Latest sNews - sNews 1.7 - with its own forums - for discussion and user mods.

Author Topic: The Zalman Fatal1ty FC-ZE1 chassis  (Read 1085 times)

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
The Zalman Fatal1ty FC-ZE1 chassis
« on: December 18, 2008, 06:40:45 am »

Oky lets start.This pc case coast about 300-350$...Made for gamers  and people with lot of money.I can buy this case at price 199$ but i would not speand that money in this case.Also i'v sean this case live and this case is heavy.I mean heavy..I dont know what this people think before they build this case.You have to be a body billder to move this case.I cant belive when i move that case how havy is..They say this is one of the best case on the market but is not.I found some funny review of this case but in this review all is true.Lets check this site and see what this case bring.This case is tested by a guy who test hundreds of cases...Remember this case is made to be a best case on the market....   

REVIEW INTRO: So next I went about installing a power supply into this case. UGH. Let's just say that was way more frustrating then it should have been. Two problems here. First of all Zalman does not include any power supply support internally on this chassis. Meaning you need one hand to hold up the power supply inside the case while you try to screw it in from the outside of the case with the other. However that's not even as frustrating as the damn door cracking into my elbow every 5 seconds! There is nothing more frustrating than that.

Installing my particular Plextor 52x CD burner was not without a slight issue either. I slid the drive in from the front, as I normally would, and it was very tight. I got the drive in down to the faceplate and then it stopped. I then had to hit the drive with my palm to basically pound it in the rest of the way to make it flush. It did eventually fit, but that's the first time I've literally had to beat it in.

FULL REVIEW:http://virtual-hideout.net/reviews/Zalman_FC-ZE1/           

You must love this guy and his review :)                    
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 06:54:36 am by Sasha »
Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. | If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life. snews with ♥