Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New template "Elegant Blog"  (Read 12292 times)

Shaun Aneiros

• http://www.poorpeoplesparty.org
Re: New template "Elegant Blog"
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2008, 02:59:41 pm »

Hey Sasha, I love the design of your site!!!! I thought I might be able to help you out a little with the english that you have written on it, in Ameirca, poor english can lead people to believe you're an idiot even though your skills might speak otherwise!

in your statements:
ss Anarchy is personal blog and portfolio of Sasha Ramich who work from Portland Oregon USA.Sasha currently working like freelancer world wide.I have expirence in graphic design and web development 9 years.I have skills in photoshop and also in css-xhtml.I use the newest Adobe product to develop modern powerful yet elegant web interfaces, corporate identities and other media.I create stylish, engaging and accessible websites with a strong emphasis on clean, user-friendly design. I write clear, manageable, standards-compliant code.

it should read like such:
ss Anarchy is the personal blog and portfolio of Sasha Ramich who works from Portland Oregon USA.  Sasha is currently working as a freelancer, world wide.  He has 9 years expirence in graphic design and web development.  He has skills in photoshop and in css-xhtml.  He uses the newest Adobe products to develop modern, powerful, yet elegant web interfaces, corporate identities and other media.  He creates stylish, engaging and accessible websites with a strong emphasis on clean, user-friendly designs.  He writes clear and manageable standards-compliant code.

Hope this help... I know that it's just simple symantics, but for some reason Americans can't get over it!  In case you are wondering why I changed all the I's to He's, it's because you refer to yourself in the 3rd person.  Therefore you should continue to do so for the rest of the paragraph!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 03:04:03 pm by Shaun Aneiros »
Why does my daughter like me to pose for pictures with my angry face?

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2008, 07:35:39 pm »

thank you Shaun Aneiros :)
Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. | If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life. snews with ♥

Shaun Aneiros

• http://www.poorpeoplesparty.org
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2008, 08:18:27 pm »

Ive got family out in Oregon... my brother... so when I go visit him next year Ill have to me up with you so you can teach me some of those photoshop tricks... man... those logos are REALLY nice!!!
Why does my daughter like me to pose for pictures with my angry face?

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2008, 10:47:27 pm »

hehehe oky no problem :) give me a call
Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. | If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life. snews with ♥

funlw65

• Country Lab
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2008, 11:35:39 pm »

I liked very much your previous theme, the current theme (of your site) is nice  but too common compared with previous one...

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2008, 08:17:50 am »

you right funlw65 .Most sites use same layout but i can tell you one secret "i just working on new layout diferent then other sites" ;).I m also little too slow i have to work with my clients too.I have new project coming up monday.I need to mix some HUGE LARGE photos for digital printing.I m tallking about big picture billboards size.This is first time i m going to do that and i m happy :)..They pay me to do that and also pay me to download some istock photos for my use.Also i have some sites to build for other people too so i build my site fastest i can at moment.

funlw65

• Country Lab
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2008, 04:57:08 pm »

Hi Sasha,

These are great news! I'm glad for you. This is important also for us. We all have to gain something if you have clients. Really!
Good luck!

tobto

• seo service
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2009, 11:18:36 am »

looks pretty. maybe a liittle bit heavy
Pages: 1 [2]