Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Latest sNews - sNews 1.7 - with its own forums - for discussion and user mods.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Aqueous 1.7 ready  (Read 11455 times)

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
Re: Aqueous 1.7 ready
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2008, 10:53:22 pm »

To be honest with you i do not like this template. Why? First left side is to width also gallery is not good.For gallery i want to see pictures name or some other text under each picture.Plain picture like this without text looks to me ugly....soory but this is my honest comments...i m not guy like rest of us .most people say is nice and think diferent way.I like to say what i think no other way...this is nothing personal and my appology for you all, i m your friend :).
Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. | If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life. snews with ♥

Keyrocks

• Doug
  • ULTIMATE member
  • Semantically Challenged
    • snews.ca
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2009, 06:18:54 pm »

This string has been inactive for quite a while but I am starting on a new site for a high school reunion and thought I would try Poppoll's Aqueous package out ... mainly because I like the way he integrated my old Calendar 1.6 add-on into it... and I am doing my best to move into using 1.7 (which I have been way to slow in doing).  ;D

For this project... I integrated the calendar mods (from Poppoll's snews.php file) into the snews.php file of my recently completed Page text-links listed by Category & Sub-Category with Article links and the results are excellent (it was too easy) All that's required are minor vertical spacing adjustments between article/page and sub-category links within the expandable categories section in the right side-bar.

I haven't tried the gallery yet... (not sure how it works) though I will once I am satisfied with the spacing for article/page and sub-category links.

Well done Poppoll... (+1 karma)  :)
Do it now... later may not come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sNews 1.6 MESU | sNews 1.6 MEMU

poppoll

• Poppoll's sNews playground
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2009, 06:28:53 pm »

Keys
If you need help with the gallery you know where to find me  :)
Thanks for the K+
PP

Keyrocks

• Doug
  • ULTIMATE member
  • Semantically Challenged
    • snews.ca
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2009, 09:07:34 pm »

Keys
If you need help with the gallery you know where to find me  :)
Thanks for the K+
PP

Thanks Pop... will do.  :)
Do it now... later may not come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sNews 1.6 MESU | sNews 1.6 MEMU
Pages: 1 [2]