Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Can someone check my snews file preview function dont work  (Read 5442 times)

mosh

• Awesome day :)
    • cms-zen
Re: Can someone check my snews file preview function dont work
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2008, 07:11:04 am »

hehe i never use the preview anyway  :P
fck editor is my pref, it work awesome with sNewsCMS :)

Rui Mendes

• Development,Testing, Support
  • sNews1.7
    • Comunidade Portuguesa
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2008, 02:46:14 pm »

THIS MOD FROM RUI DONT WORK with probable vista..period..

I'll try find another solution for you. I have Vista and everything is working (I sent to you a screenshot and is working perfect).

Maybe your system is diferent from mine, but is Vista
Need a Job on Europe. Linkdin - Facebook / Group

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2008, 04:28:35 pm »

or maybe is my hosting company....i have now working version...i dont know what is make problems  ??? but all works now
Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. | If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life. snews with ♥

Keyrocks

• Doug
  • ULTIMATE member
  • Semantically Challenged
    • snews.ca
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2008, 04:37:58 pm »

hm.That patch and mod dont work on my site .Only one from 1.5.31 work fine. (Problem with Vista)

@ Sasha... my apologies for the bad link in my last post... it is now fixed and working.
All I can say is... the Patches applied work OK on my XP machine.
Please remember that we are not responsible for solving Operating System issues that are beyond our control.
Your problem might be Vista-related and then it might not (might be server related), I don't know.
Personally... I have not installed - and WILL NOT - install Vista on any of my machines... so I will not be testing anything with Vista.
Several of my friends have had far too many problems unable to get Vista-compatible drivers for their favorite applications - especially audio/video production apps - and had to revert back to XP to get rid of their frustrations.

Do it now... later may not come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sNews 1.6 MESU | sNews 1.6 MEMU

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2008, 09:01:37 pm »

ok i just hope that someone would test this in Vista or snews 1.6 going to be same ---- of ---- like snews 1.7..................you don't need to check anything....i m just stupid because i ask this question.....milions of people use vista around globe, also i have blue host hosting provider one of major in world.....if this ---- of ---- can work right then made one just for you guys (for your playgrounds)  and close this ------ forum.......
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 02:32:58 am by Keyrocks »
Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. | If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life. snews with ♥

Joost

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2008, 09:32:18 pm »

ok i just hope that someone would test this in Vista or snews 1.6 going to be same ---- of ---- like snews 1.7..................you don't need to check anything....i m just stupid because i ask this question.....milions of people use vista around globe, also i have blue host hosting provider one of major in world.....if this ---- of ---- can work right then made one just for you guys (for your playgrounds)  and close this ------ forum.......

What are you talking about, Sasha? It is tested by Rui and it looks fine on his Vista machine.
You say  it is working here.
If you have new issues, you might have caused it yourself. Or is that a totally wrong assumption?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 02:33:37 am by Keyrocks »

Keyrocks

• Doug
  • ULTIMATE member
  • Semantically Challenged
    • snews.ca
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2008, 09:52:47 pm »

ok i just hope that someone would test this in Vista or snews 1.6 going to be same pic of shit like snews 1.7..... if this piece of shit can work right then make one just for you guys (for your playgrounds)  and close this fuckin forum.......

@ Sasha... there's no need to lose control of yourself... not here on this Forum for sure... one of the Forum rules is to respect your fellow members.
Rui has already tested this on Vista and told it works. Perhaps someone else who is using Vista might test it as well.
There is no need to call any version of sNews a piece of sh**t.
Normally, you seem like a fairly nice guy. Repeated abusive langauge on these Forums can get you banned.  ;)
Do it now... later may not come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sNews 1.6 MESU | sNews 1.6 MEMU

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2008, 01:12:31 am »

and after ban me from this forum you think all your problems with snews going to be resolved..................? maybe......and snews 1.7 is ---- of ---- ... no question about that.............but thank you anyway for all your previus work...not need to ban me i know how to found an exit....and also found some better cms then use this ---- (which cannot be resolved after one year of work) ....Cause this ----- is hilarious....  :)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 02:34:56 am by Keyrocks »

Rui Mendes

• Development,Testing, Support
  • sNews1.7
    • Comunidade Portuguesa
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2008, 01:54:52 am »

Hello Sasha, coundown my friend. We will try help you

In my Vista I've tested.
sNews 1.7 RC2
- FF3.0.1 - OK
- IE 7 - OK
- Google Chrome 0.2.149.29 - OK
- Safari 3.1.2 OK
- Opera 9.52 OK

Your version
- Opera OK
- Safari OK
- Google Chrome - OK
- FF - OK
- IE 7 - OK

Really strange because I tried your version and everything is working, really
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 02:00:24 am by Rui Mendes »
Need a Job on Europe. Linkdin - Facebook / Group

Patric Ahlqvist

• Nobodys perfect, but Im pretty effing close
  • ULTIMATE member
  • I'm a self-made man and worships my creator.
    • p-ahlqvist.com
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2008, 08:09:48 am »

and after ban me from this forum you think all your problems with snews going to be resolved..................? maybe......and snews 1.7 is pic of shit...no question about that.............but thank you anyway for all your previus work...not need to ban me i know how to found an exit....and also found some better cms then use this shit (which cannot be resolved after one year of work) ....Cause this shit is hilarious....  :)

You're free to use whatever CMS you want, Sasha. And if you go, bye, good luck and good riddens.

I agree with Doug, Sasha... normally you seem like a nice enought guy... But now you have repeatedly posted in bad manners despite a friendly warning. from , Doug... I'll toss in another one just because you're a long time member... Chill out, and take it easy. Frustration is never good to hieve over the forum members whom cannot help what you're possibly experiencing...

According to Rui, things go well in Vista, could it possibly be that you have made something wrong, or is that cause to remote to take in ? What is it with you russian guy's whom popping off the forum one by one because things just doesn't go they're way.

No more "sh*t-tossing" now, Sasha ok ? Or you will be banned.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 08:20:03 am by Patric Ahlqvist »
"It's only dead fish that goes with the flow... "
Updated

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2008, 04:51:03 pm »

hey Patirc if someone ask me your admin function in this forum need to be striped.First you show up now to talk.Where you bean last cople( 5) of months?You do not participate in this foum anymore maybe ONLY when problem like this show up.Then you like to ban people.For your thret about banning me from this forum i have only this words: who gives a -------

What is it with you russian guy's whom popping off the forum one by one because things just doesn't go they're way.

Looks like you not like russian guys!! now you can say same for people like me from former yugoslavia.I like all people for me all is a same....Like serius administrator you cannot post words like this in forum about any nations...or maybe you can.. you guys from sweden worth more then rest of us....Patrick you ur fired........
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 02:36:36 am by Keyrocks »

funlw65

• Country Lab
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2008, 05:31:44 pm »

After 4 ours from last nice comment, Sasha get very upset. I think he had a very, very bad day...

We all have bad days but we need the strength to not destroy everything around as... the problem is, we can't stay "en garde" for ever... Is coming a day when everything goes down... It's sad, it's our nature.

I wish you a fresh start tomorrow Sasha!
Pages: 1 [2]