Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [MOD] Flickr's Pagination  (Read 7931 times)

Keyrocks

• Doug
  • ULTIMATE member
  • Semantically Challenged
    • snews.ca
[MOD] Flickr's Pagination
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 02:25:51 pm »

Quote from: whiteh0rs3
i'm not sure how that link can go there. I have that link a long time ago when i was searched the web to find the best, easyest, and simplest examples of pagination. I already check the link above and there was no mistake on what i have written, perhaps they already moved.
Perhaps you could apply each of the mods yourself (if you have not done so yet) and snag an image of them on your screen, turn the image into jpgs and put them on your server somewhere... then put links to them here so members can see what they look like before deciding to add them to their projects. :)
Do it now... later may not come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sNews 1.6 MESU | sNews 1.6 MEMU

aRyo S

• YoRapid
[MOD] Flickr's Pagination
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2007, 05:10:22 am »

Quote from: keyrocks
Perhaps you could apply each of the mods yourself (if you have not done so yet) and snag an image of them on your screen, turn the image into jpgs and put them on your server somewhere... then put links to them here so members can see what they look like before deciding to add them to their projects. :)
to try each of type is easy, all you need to do is uncomment what type of pagination that you gonna use and comment the rest of the type

each type looks like this:
// TYPE 1
// END TYPE 1

Sven

• ULTIMATE member
  • Chasing MY bugs!
    • hiseo.fr - rédacteur Web
Re: [MOD] Flickr's Pagination
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2007, 12:54:46 pm »

Thanks a lot for the Mod aRyo S.
Works like a charm. 8)

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
Re: [MOD] Flickr's Pagination
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2009, 01:25:47 am »

if you look at code this code cannot pass validation  :(...He need to use different charachters for his arrows..Ok if you dont understand LOOK

he use regular mark
Code: [Select]
<

and that is not going to pass validation.Mark we want to use for our site validation with this code is for this MARK <
  &lt;   
and for this MARK >
&gt;
So dont be confused i call characters = MARK   and i m talking about first code under this topic  ;D
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 02:35:36 am by Sasha »
Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. | If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life. snews with ♥
Pages: 1 [2]