Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You need/want an older version of sNews ? Download an older/unsupported version here.

Author Topic: 1.5 MODs ported to 1.6  (Read 2289 times)

piXelatedEmpire

• MIA
  • ULTIMATE member
  • currently MIA
1.5 MODs ported to 1.6
« on: June 28, 2007, 03:11:13 am »

I've noticed that there are quite a few members that have successfully used 1.5 MODs in 1.6, for example, brams MegaMod includes loads of 1.5 MODs that appear to work fine for 1.6.  Also other members have noted they have added 1.5 MODs to their 1.6  installations.

What I propose is that we update and repost these MODs in the 1.6 forums.  Now I'm happy to take on this task where applicable.  What I would like is for the members to post in this thread the MODs from 1.5 that also function with 1.6 and I will organise to have these MODs reposted in the 1.6 forums, with all credit to original modders of course.  With the MODs that require some alterations to work with 1.6, if those members could post those alterations we can update them for 1.6 mods/adons forum also.

Thanks to all for your assistance.
my apologies to the sNews crew, but I will be MIA for the forseeable future

mattonik

• http://www.mattonik.sk
1.5 MODs ported to 1.6
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 09:19:17 am »

ok so, here is my [MOD] Internal Links mod it works well with 1.5 but there's gonna be new version that takes care of hidden articles too.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 03:26:59 am by Keyrocks »

snapplekid13

1.5 MODs ported to 1.6
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 10:59:23 pm »

Articles List Under Categories works just fine :)
Article Rater Just tested works great :)

will be testing a few others and will post!

Jonbouy

1.5 MODs ported to 1.6
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 10:31:25 pm »

Enable / Disable Comments site-wide by Mika for 1.53 works with some minor changes to his original instructions.

I am currently using it in a live 1.6 install without problems, I already posted the necessary changes in the 1.6 Mods forum before I discovered this post, details are here;

http://www.solucija.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5209