Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Latest sNews - sNews 1.7 - with its own forums - for discussion and user mods.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: [MOD] 2 more Extra Functions for sNews 1.6.0  (Read 22590 times)

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
Re: [MOD] 2 more Extra Functions for sNews 1.6.0
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2009, 11:41:10 am »

i install this and after that i Fucked up my hole page konigstyle.com  >:( .First my footer dispired and after that my admin panel got screw so bad i almost cry...now i got back my site on track again  :)
Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. | If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life. snews with ♥

Keyrocks

• Doug
  • ULTIMATE member
  • Semantically Challenged
    • snews.ca
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2009, 04:03:35 pm »

i install this and after that i Fucked up my hole page konigstyle.com  >:( .First my footer dispired and after that my admin panel got screw so bad i almost cry...now i got back my site on track again  :)

Before starting a mod, I always copy my "working" file into a SAFE folder within my project folder, so I always have it available to re-fresh a damaged file.
As I make or add in each change, I save, stop for a moment, and refresh my site project in the browser to make sure it is still working fine.
If I make a mistake, it is easier to find this way because I will notice it right away, and I will know that my last change is where the problem is.

Of course, I am doing this offline, on my localhost using XAMPP for WinXP... so I don't have to work online until my changes are working properly. This makes life much easier.

Are you working this way yet Sasha?  ;)
Do it now... later may not come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sNews 1.6 MESU | sNews 1.6 MEMU

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2009, 08:57:10 pm »

yes i do ;)
Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. | If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life. snews with ♥

Keyrocks

• Doug
  • ULTIMATE member
  • Semantically Challenged
    • snews.ca
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2009, 10:22:02 pm »

yes i do ;)

Good stuff (you little devil)  ;D
Do it now... later may not come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sNews 1.6 MESU | sNews 1.6 MEMU
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]