Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You need/want an older version of sNews ? Download an older/unsupported version here.

Author Topic: Two Questions...  (Read 2990 times)

Vinoth

Two Questions...
« on: May 20, 2007, 10:00:30 pm »

Do we have RSS feature in sNews. i know when i open the rss it indicates me a 404 error, i did not look deep inside the functions for further search.

Do we have something like BBquote or code tags to code codings and other neccessary things to make it different from normal text.

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
Two Questions...
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 10:47:50 pm »

function rss()
    - completely recoded;
    - renamed to rss_contents() and parametrized;
    - this function now produces 4 types of RSS outputs (articles, pages, comments, article specific comments);
Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. | If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life. snews with ♥

Vinoth

Two Questions...
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 11:08:31 pm »

fine, where i can find a link to the RSS through my website. i mean http://www.youdomain.com/rss or feeds or feed

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
Two Questions...
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 11:57:51 pm »

Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. | If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life. snews with ♥

Vinoth

Two Questions...
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 01:41:49 am »

i want to know where does the RSS file get intialized after the function is being called. i mean to say

http://www.yourdomain.com/sNews/ what is the path to RSS.