Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: mathCaptcha - sNews 1.5.31 - 06.02.2007  (Read 6131 times)

Patric Ahlqvist

• Nobodys perfect, but Im pretty effing close
  • ULTIMATE member
  • I'm a self-made man and worships my creator.
    • p-ahlqvist.com
mathCaptcha - sNews 1.5.31 - 06.02.2007
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2007, 04:31:15 pm »

Hehe, I'm not, Key's... I feel I know you a tad by now and that you do appriciate the work, and I do agree on the version thingy, as do, I'm sure, Mi-uka :lol:  

My comment was placed here for some odd reason, but originated from a number of posts on the forum where the tone had something of a.... "craving" tone to it. And wrongly I was sort of "accusing" you in this thread... Not intended. I do appologize for this, ok...
"It's only dead fish that goes with the flow... "
Updated

piXelatedEmpire

• MIA
  • ULTIMATE member
  • currently MIA
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2007, 11:47:17 pm »

I think what we are all working towards is assisting these "skinny croations" in keeping things in order here.  I apologise if the tone of some of the posts from myself or others seemed a little harsh, in no way was this intended.

Just trying to help keep things organised and somewhat fluent with this fantastic product!
my apologies to the sNews crew, but I will be MIA for the forseeable future

codetwist

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2007, 01:07:33 am »

Mmm ... no offence ever meant here. Going to use sNews for couple of sites and may be more; thus getting little worried when things get too loose :P

Still hoping that in future there will be separate development releases (not there yet but extra testing needed) and final releases (even if they appear throwaways without bumping up last digit of version).

Anyway, it's good work as we use it  :D

« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 12:39:00 pm by codetwist »
Pages: 1 [2]