Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You need/want an older version of sNews ? Download an older/unsupported version here.

Author Topic: Script install  (Read 3018 times)

gentekshun

Script install
« on: December 26, 2006, 04:07:40 am »

Hello, Is there anyone on here that know's how to install a free shopping cart script or a free screensavers script, If so i would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Keyrocks

• Doug
  • ULTIMATE member
  • Semantically Challenged
    • snews.ca
Script install
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 05:22:40 am »

Quote from: gentekshun
Hello, Is there anyone on here that know's how to install a free shopping cart script or a free screensavers script, If so i would greatly appreciate your assistance.
Does this have anything to do with sNews? Do you wish to install these to run with sNews?
Do it now... later may not come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sNews 1.6 MESU | sNews 1.6 MEMU

gentekshun

Script install
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 04:30:57 pm »

Im not sure what sNews is, I thought this was just another help forum.

Keyrocks

• Doug
  • ULTIMATE member
    • snews.ca
Script install
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 04:38:13 pm »

Solucija.com is soley dedicated to promoting and supporting the sNews Content Management System (CMS). All Forums here deal with topics as they relate only to the sNews CMS - not to other CMS platforms or website systems. Your chances of receiving a response to generic posts (not sNews related) on these forums are very low to not at all. Here... you will learn What sNews is.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

piXelatedEmpire

• MIA
  • ULTIMATE member
  • currently MIA
Script install
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2006, 12:36:14 pm »

wow, do people just surf the web looking for forums to post these kinda topics on, even though they have NO IDEA what the forum is actually all about?

Again, wow...
my apologies to the sNews crew, but I will be MIA for the forseeable future

Keyrocks

• Doug
  • ULTIMATE member
    • snews.ca
Script install
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2006, 02:56:38 pm »

Quote from: piXelatedEmpire
wow, do people just surf the web looking for forums to post these kinda topics on, even though they have NO IDEA what the forum is actually all about?
Yex... pix... a few do... and these occurences seemed to have started appearing just in the last couple of weeks... perhaps because more of our forum pages are being indexed on search engines and attract a few random clickers who have a habit of posting before they read and think.