Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: OK GUYS, IT'TS TIME TO START TO ROCK THE SNEWS HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!  (Read 6149 times)

david

OK GUYS, IT'TS TIME TO START TO ROCK THE SNEWS HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2006, 02:11:46 pm »

Quote from: techyg
Quote from: 4Sandrix
techyg

Well I'm not sure about this(cuz you'ven't even mentioned your name or shoe size, I don't know!), but welcome to Solucija dude!    :rolleyes:
Hi there Sandrix, my shoe size is around 40 1/3, since ten years I made around  2360 km and around 24600mt altitude. My Salomon Contagrip seem to be still new., isn'it? Watch my new avatar. Is it enough to introduce myself? :)

Thanks for welcoming me
Maybe less :rolleyes:
peace, love,  fun and less pollution

david

OK GUYS, IT'TS TIME TO START TO ROCK THE SNEWS HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2006, 02:22:18 pm »

Quote from: Patric
Quote from: techyg
Quote from: Patric
Okay, now I've listened, hehe... Luka music. No disrespect intended, this is surely good music if you like's that kind, but I'm more of a... Punk rocker/Metal kind of guy. Thanks for sharing though.
F..k,! Are you an heavy metal fan? Thrilling and dazzling guitar solos. Not my kind but
I'm open mind, actuallly listening to mozart keith jarrett piano concertos...

hope to meet you again Patric and thank you for helping ;)
Hehe, yup, I am... but Im kind of open minded aswell. Classical is awsome, but I kind of draw the line juuuuuuuuuuuust before this stuff, or stuff like it, heh...techno, house, funk, or any other barely pronouncable modern music kind just do not get to me...at all... Guess I'm old ;)

And if you stick around here, tech...we will meet again ;)
Patric, A friend of mine years ago used to play me a lot of hm vinils.Dazzling lovely guitar solos, but generally never got into hm. But I never say never, maybe you would share too a couple of link which you consider really worth to hear it? :)

I'll stick around for a while, love this cms  :cool: ,
and will do my best effort to publicize it,
here most of people pretend to manage 3 content page websites using
portal tools like mambo and joomla. ridiculous  :lol:

merry xmas to all the community!
peace, love,  fun and less pollution
Pages: 1 [2]