Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You need/want an older version of sNews ? Download an older/unsupported version here.

Author Topic: Article Preview  (Read 2708 times)

Alien

Article Preview
« on: October 29, 2005, 07:46:38 pm »

Just something simple really, it would be very useful to have a News Article 'preview' button in the Admin section to check your news formatting/content etc, before you publish.

- Also, is it possible to get the script to automatically change characters/text etc on posting to be XHTML compliant?

- I'd also love to see a field where you can add the News Source link in to, save me adding the URL manually each time in the news body! (Well, I am lazy!).  ;D

Presto

• http://www.BirdFluRSS.com
Article Preview
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2005, 09:08:01 pm »

I'd second the News Source link and perhaps a bold text option... these are the only formatting I've ever use in blog style sites and it does add a little time to copy paste rather than write each time.

Just a nice to have for me....  ;D

mc

Article Preview
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2005, 05:51:30 pm »

we planed to include much better "news arcticle writter" in later editions of sNews. for now we won't change it unitl major bugs are fixed and new version arrives. this "news article writter" will include java script program for realtime word editing - including links, pictures, differnt fonts, colors and so on...

of course, we will also include news preview! for now u can use "modify" function :)