Jungle Scout is a very useful Amazon product research tool that helps with the following:
- Review count
- Estimated sales
In the world of online selling, one of the biggest challenges you face is to pinpoint profitable products and categories. Product research can be very time consuming and complex, even if you use the free available tools.
Amazon is a global e-market and there are several crucial points to consider before selecting a product to sell.
Items are more likely to sell when they are trendy, reasonably priced, and have great reviews.
Jungle Scout is the tool that brings all of these things together under one roof.
Otherwise, you would be looking for individual tools for each aspect of product research.
Jungle Scout is a user-friendly tool that provides convenience and allows for greater productivity.
The reviews below show the features, benefits, and Jungle Scout discounts for both the website application and the Chrome extension.
Check Out: Jungle Scout Discount Code
Jungle Scout Features
Here are a number of features that make Jungle Scout a useful e-commerce tool.
- You can do research right from your browser. There’s no need to download any extra software, because Jungle Scout works directly within Chrome. You can perform your research from your browser.
- You can easily identify profitable products and niches. Jungle Scout lets you identify the trendiest, best selling products in the shortest amount of time for any niche. You can easily find out monthly sales and revenue numbers for items. It also helps analyze market competitors on any product. Items that are oversaturated are less sellable, and you will be easily able to identify these products.
- You receive the latest up-to-date data. In the world of e-commerce, trends change very rapidly. It is essential to receive the latest data about products as soon as you can. This app can analyze millions of data points per month – a strong assurance that you are working with the latest stats.You can check reviews and ratings. Finding the products with great ratings is easier, while the ones with a number of negative reviews are avoided.
Also Read: AMZ Scout Vs Jungle Scout
- It finds the bestsellers in any category. Jungle Scout can browse categories and instantly locate the bestselling products.
- It supports nine Amazon marketplaces. Jungle Scout supports the Amazon stores in France, Italy, Spain, Mexico, India, Germany, U.K., Canada, and U.S.
These are the features accessible with the Lite version of Jungle Scout. You can buy it for a one-time payment $97.00.
Explore: Seller App Vs Jungle Scout
- The Profit Calculator. List any product, factor in the Amazon’s fees, and get a quick estimate of your profits.
- Keep up with trends. Tracks the seasonal and long-term trends. This helps identify the most sellable products on any particular day. This can also help you find the most profitable products during special events, holidays, the Christmas season, or at other times.
- Works with the web app. Through the web app, you can pinpoint and analyze products more quickly.
Check Out: AmaSuite 5 Vs Jungle Scout
Jungle Scout Pricing & Free Trial
Jungle Scout pricing has been revised to make it simple. Now you get Chrome extension with all plans.
Although Jungle Scout free trial is not available but you can try it for 14 days with complete money back assurance.
- Basic: $39/month (or $19 with annual payment) – includes product research essentials and one account
- Suite: $69/month (or $49 with annual payment) – historical product and keyword insights
- Professional: $129/month ($84 when paid annually) – detailed data access and 6 accounts
Worth Exploring: Jungle Scout Vs Unicorn Smasher
Jungle Scout Coupon Codes
These Jungle Scout discounts are currently active:
[Best Jungle Scout Promo Code] Get $20 off the Jungle Scout Pro & Lite extensions + 25% extra tracked products with the web app
Get $304 off Jungle Scout Bundle -Jungle Scout Pro and three months of Jungle Scout web app standard
Get the Jungle Scout Million Dollar Case Study Starter Kit for 30% off the Extension & Web App Bundle, plus Free Swag
Get $10 off the Jungle Scout Pro & Lite extensions
Evergreen Jungle Scout veteran promotion; 15% discount on all products to active and former U.S. Military service members.
Also Read: Jungle Scout Vs Viral Launch
Jungle Scout Convenience
One of the reasons that so many people like Jungle Scout is that you can access important details with a single click.
The user interface of the product is made to work for sellers who do not have a great deal of experience on Amazon.
Additionally, you can set up the UI to match your preferences. If you prefer to look at certain stats rather than others, you can make this happen with a few clicks.
Explore: Inventory Lab Vs Jungle Scout
Jungle Scout One Click Access
Setting up projects to look up different products is a snap as well. If you had success with one set of characteristics, you can set those as a filter for future searches.
Focus yourself by season, by industry, or by previous best sellers. You can modify or tweak your searches little by little, but the more that you use Jungle Scout, the stronger it gets for you.
Eventually, you will have one click access to projects based on need.
There is virtually nothing that you will not be able to find in real time, giving you a huge leg up on your competition in the Amazon marketplace.
Check Out: Jungle Scout Vs ASINspector
With more sellers than ever finding their way into the Amazon landscape, it is very important to have a leg up.
If you are not using Jungle Scout to sell your products more effectively, you can be sure that your competition is.
Do not overlook one of the best tools for Amazon sellers on the marketplace today! An investment here will certainly give you plenty of return on your investment for months to come.THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.