Jungle Scout is a very useful Amazon product research tool that helps with the following:
- Review count
- Estimated sales
In the world of online selling, one of the biggest challenges you face is to pinpoint profitable products and categories. Product research can be very time consuming and complex, even if you use the free available tools.
Amazon is a global e-market and there are several crucial points to consider before selecting a product to sell.
Items are more likely to sell when they are trendy, reasonably priced, and have great reviews.
Jungle Scout is the tool that brings all of these things together under one roof.
Otherwise, you would be looking for individual tools for each aspect of product research.
Jungle Scout is a user-friendly tool that provides convenience and allows for greater productivity.
The reviews below show the features, benefits, and Jungle Scout discounts for both the website application and the Chrome extension.
Features – Lite Version
Here are a number of features that make Jungle Scout a useful e-commerce tool.
- You can do research right from your browser. There’s no need to download any extra software, because Jungle Scout works directly within Chrome. You can perform your research from your browser.
- You can easily identify profitable products and niches. Jungle Scout lets you identify the trendiest, best selling products in the shortest amount of time for any niche. You can easily find out monthly sales and revenue numbers for items. It also helps analyze market competitors on any product. Items that are oversaturated are less sellable, and you will be easily able to identify these products.
- You receive the latest up-to-date data. In the world of e-commerce, trends change very rapidly. It is essential to receive the latest data about products as soon as you can. This app can analyze millions of data points per month – a strong assurance that you are working with the latest stats.You can check reviews and ratings. Finding the products with great ratings is easier, while the ones with a number of negative reviews are avoided.
- It finds the bestsellers in any category. Jungle Scout can browse categories and instantly locate the bestselling products.
- It supports nine Amazon marketplaces. Jungle Scout supports the Amazon stores in France, Italy, Spain, Mexico, India, Germany, U.K., Canada, and U.S.
These are the features accessible with the Lite version of Jungle Scout. You can buy it for a one-time payment $97.00.
Features – Pro Version
The Pro version has all of Lite’s features plus:
- The Profit Calculator. List any product, factor in the Amazon’s fees, and get a quick estimate of your profits.
- Keep up with trends. Tracks the seasonal and long-term trends. This helps identify the most sellable products on any particular day. This can also help you find the most profitable products during special events, holidays, the Christmas season, or at other times.
- Works with the web app. Through the web app, you can pinpoint and analyze products more quickly.
These are the features that are accessible with the Pro version for a one-time payment of $197.00.
- Startup: $39/month ($25 if billed annually) – includes 40 tracked products for one user.
- Standard: $69/month ($40 if billed annually) – 80 tracked products, niche hunter, up to 3 users.
- Business: $99/month ($50 if billed annually) – 150 tracked products, 6 users.
These Jungle Scout Chrome extension and web app discounts are currently active:
[Best JS Promo] Get $20 off the Jungle Scout Pro & Lite extensions + 25% extra tracked products with the web app
Get $304 off Jungle Scout Bundle -Jungle Scout Pro and three months of Jungle Scout web app standard
Get the Jungle Scout Million Dollar Case Study Starter Kit for 30% off the Extension & Web App Bundle, plus Free Swag
Get $10 off the Jungle Scout Pro & Lite extensions
Evergreen Jungle Scout promotion; 15% discount on all products to active and former U.S. Military service members.
On a side note, you can also receive a $50 Amazon ads credit for free here.
One of the reasons that so many people like Jungle Scout is that you can access important details with a single click.
The user interface of the product is made to work for sellers who do not have a great deal of experience on Amazon.
Additionally, you can set up the UI to match your preferences. If you prefer to look at certain stats rather than others, you can make this happen with a few clicks.
One Click Access
Setting up projects to look up different products is a snap as well. If you had success with one set of characteristics, you can set those as a filter for future searches.
Focus yourself by season, by industry, or by previous best sellers. You can modify or tweak your searches little by little, but the more that you use Jungle Scout, the stronger it gets for you.
Eventually, you will have one click access to projects based on need.
There is virtually nothing that you will not be able to find in real time, giving you a huge leg up on your competition in the Amazon marketplace.
With more sellers than ever finding their way into the Amazon landscape, it is very important to have a leg up.
If you are not using Jungle Scout to sell your products more effectively, you can be sure that your competition is.
Do not overlook one of the best tools for Amazon sellers on the marketplace today! An investment here will certainly give you plenty of return on your investment for months to come.THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Sam Zaman loves to write on technology & related stuff. Ecommerce, mobile and internet marketing equally drive her interest. Likes gardening and experimenting with new recipes. An avid reader and absolutely mad @bout donuts 🙂