If you’ve set up an online store on Squarespace and you’re considering getting into the dropshipping business, you’ve probably already come across Printful.
Printful is a print on demand service provider that allows you to publish products to your store and start selling in no time. The service also fulfills customers’ orders and delivers them directly to your customers in any location across the globe.
The best part is you won’t need to keep or manage inventory, print, or deal with fulfillment and shipping processes. Printful does all that and much more for you, without any minimum order requirements.
If all this sounds good to you, the next step would be to integrate or connect your Squarespace store with Printful so you can start your dropshipping business instantly.
The question is, does Printful work with Squarespace?
We put together this quick guide to explain the link between Printful and Squarespace and show you how you can connect Printful to your Squarespace store and start selling.
Worth Reading: Shopify Vs Squarespace Vs BigCommerce
Can You Dropship With Squarespace?
Squarespace offers templates and integrations that can help you build a successful online store in various use cases.
For instance, Squarespace integrates with OpenTable and other tools that allow people in the restaurant or food delivery business to share daily menus for their customers to order food online.
As a store owner, you can dropship with Squarespace but you’ll need to connect your Squarespace store to a fulfillment service like Printful. This way, you can sell physical products without having to pay for overheads like rent or shipping among other utilities.
Is Printful Compatible With Squarespace?
The short answer is yes; Printful works with Squarespace.
Squarespace is an ideal platform for you to showcase your products and anything else you’re putting up for sale. With the Printful Squarespace integration, you can build a professional-looking and polished online store.
It doesn’t take much time to set up your Squarespace store and connect it to Printful. Once the store is set up, you can push products to your store. However, you won’t get live shipping rates, or the “out of stock” displays on products that have run out.
Interesting Read: How To Sell Custom Printed Products Using Printful
Why Should You Connect Printful To Your Squarespace Store?
There are several benefits you’ll gain from connecting or integrating your Squarespace store with Printful. These include:
Squarespace offers a wide range of template designs for websites and online stores. This will make your online shop stand out compared to the competition’s stores.
Order product samples
With the Printful Squarespace integration, you can test your products with a 20 percent discount, and free shipping before you can add the products to your store on Squarespace.
When you connect your Squarespace store to Printful, you won’t have to handle inventory, fulfill orders, or pack and ship them. Printful will do all these for you automatically.
Printful offers custom branding options and that includes white-label printing. This feature lets you create your own pack-ins, product labels, and packing slips that match your brand.
Squarespace analytics and powerful eCommerce metrics
With Squarespace analytics, you can track all your sources of traffic, search queries, revenues, cart abandonment, and popular content among many other metrics.
Abandoned cart recovery
Squarespace offers an Advanced plan that ensures you don’t lose any purchases. If there are customers who didn’t complete their purchases on your Squarespace store for one reason or another, you can use the plan to send email reminders to those customers.
Variety of print on demand products
The Printful Squarespace integration means you can sell a wide variety of print on demand products on your store. You can also customize these products for your customers.
Some of the products available for you to sell on your Squarespace store include blankets, stickers, face masks, phone cases, hexagon stud earrings, coffee mugs, beach towels, embroidered hats, or shirts, engraved jewelry, tote bags, posters, and canvas prints.
Explore: Best Print On Demand Companies
You can visit the products and pricing page on Printful to find out more product options you can include in your Squarespace store.
How To Connect Printful To Your Squarespace Store
Printful’s integration with Squarespace allows you to set up your store and start selling your products almost immediately. When your customers place their orders, Printful takes them, processes the orders, and automatically fulfills them so you can spend more time on your business.
If the products you plan to sell on your Squarespace store aren’t made by Printful, you can opt to use the warehousing and fulfillment service. This service allows you to store those non-Printful products at the Printful warehouses in the US or Europe and they’ll be fulfilled to your customers on your behalf.
Ready to start your Printful Squarespace print on demand business? Here’s how to set up and connect your Squarespace store to Printful.
Note: In order to connect your Squarespace store to Printful through direct integration, you’ll need to have a Business, Basic Commerce, or Advanced Commerce plan subscription.
Connect Printful To Squarespace Store
Note: Check that your Squarespace store has a products page as you’ll need this when you’re ready to add products to your store once it’s connected to Printful. If you don’t have a product page on Squarespace, go to Pages > Store and give the store a name.
- The first step is to ensure you have an account with Printful and with Squarespace. Once you have both accounts set up, sign in to Printful.
Also Read: Printful Review – Is It Worth It
- Next, go to your Printful dashboard and click Start Selling.
- Click the red Start Selling button..
4. In the Pick a Platform for your store window, go to the Choose your store’s platform section and click the red Choose platform button.
- You’ll see a screen with all the available stores that integrate with Printful. Click on the Connect button under Squarespace.
- Next, click the red Connect button.
- Select your site from the available Squarespace stores.
- Next, click the black Allow button in the Printful Squarespace integration or connection page. This will give Printful permission to view and update inventory stock levels, create/update/delete order update information, view customer information (name, email, etc), view product information, view public site information, and create/update/delete products.
Interesting Comparison: Printful Vs TeeSpring
- If you’re asked to log in on the next screen, enter your username and password for your Printful account to connect your Squarespace store.
- Next, confirm that you want to connect your Squarespace store to Printful by clicking the red Connect store to (your store name) button.
Your Squarespace store is now connected to Printful.
How To Add Products From Printful To A Squarespace Store
Once your Squarespace store is connected to Printful, you can add products to your Squarespace store. If you hadn’t connected a product page or store in Squarespace, this step won’t work as it should.
- To add products, start by clicking the red Add Product button.
Also Read: Gooten Vs Printful
- The next screen will show you the products you can add from Printful.
- Pick the product you want to add to your store, for example, mugs.
- Once you pick a product, you’ll be taken to the editing or design page where you can add a design and edit the product image.
- You can choose your print file or select from Printful’s sample designs created by their in-house graphic design team.
- Add text or clipart images, if you want, using the quick design tools.
- You can combine multiple layers, edit each element, add a background, or create a pattern design. Make sure you follow the information given by the design generator tool so that you create the best quality product images.
- Choose the product images you want as mockups to be displayed on your store, and then add in the product details such as product descriptions, pricing, and more.
- Click Submit to Store, once you’re done adding product details, so that the product is added to your Squarespace store.
- Wait for the product to be added and synced to your store.
You’ll see the product automatically added to your Squarespace store and you can check to confirm if it appears in the store.
Your product is now ready for customers to purchase and for Printful to fulfill the orders that come in from your store.
Does Printful work with Squarespace? Yes, but you’ll need specific subscription plans that will allow for this integration to happen.
We hope this guide gave you all the tools and info you need to connect your Squarespace store to Printful and start your dropshipping business.
Printful’s integration with Squarespace will make it easier to manage your store and customers’ orders.THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.