Printify is a dropshipping print-on-demand site that handles printing and dropshipping for over 250 diverse ranges of products.
As an e-commerce merchant on Printify, you can create your design on products ranging from shirts, curtains, caps, phone cases, etc.
According to Credence Research, the t-shirt market is expected to hit the $10 billion benchmark by 2025.
As a merchant, you can have a fair market share by running your online store using Printify as your dropshipping partner.
As an online e-commerce entrepreneur, Printify takes away the hassles of customers’ order fulfillment, printing, and shipping, giving you the chance of focusing your time in creating products with attractive designs.
Printify was established in 2015.
Currently, it has more than 300,000 merchants, almost 100 print providers worldwide to handle merchant’s prints from all over the world.
As an entrepreneur, you can use Printify as an all-in-one solution to create great products, sync your products with multiple online platforms like Shopify, eBay, WooCommerce, etc. and also process shipping orders to your customers.
Printify generates more than ten thousand products daily, with more than 3,000,000 mockups generated monthly.
Products available on Printify covers the following categories
- Men’s clothing
- Women’s clothing
- Kid’s clothing
- Art & wall decors
- Bathroom accessories
Accessories like bags, phone cases, jewelry, socks, laptop sleeves, watchband, etc.
Printify handles everything from the point of order to the point of delivery, taking away the stress of keeping inventory, printing, and delivery to the customer.
Getting Started On Printify
Getting started on Printify involves four simple processes.
- Sign up for a Printify account.
- Choose the products you want to display in your online store. Printify has more than 250 products to choose from.
- Create and upload your design to Printify.
- Select a printing partner from Printify’s hundreds of printers.
- Display your products with their unique designs and integrate with other online store platforms.
- On the other hand, this post is not meant for Printify but the best Printify alternatives.
Besides, some online dropshippers may prefer other custom printing services tailored to their preferences.
Five Best Printify Alternatives
Listed below are the best Printify alternatives:
Firstly, the best Printify alternative on our list is Printful. Printful is a print-on-demand dropshipping and fulfillment warehouse service established in 2013 in Riga, Latvia.
It is one of the oldest print-on-demand companies with fulfillment centers in Mexico, the USA, and other locations around the world.
Presently, Printful has fulfilled over 13 million orders and has invested more than $20 million on technological advancements
Services available on Printful
- Order fulfillment
How does printful work
- Create a Printful account
- Link your online stores with Printful
- Fill your stores with products carrying your design
Once a customer makes an order:
- Printful receives orders made on your store automatically
- Printful sends your order for printing, packaging, and delivery
- Printful sends you a notification and tracking number
- The customer gets his/her order from Printful in a package with your logo
List of Printful’s Products
Printful has various collections of clothing and accessories to satisfy your customers. Products available in Printful include:
- Different varieties of men’s and women’s clothing such as T-shirts, all-over shirts, polo shirts, tank tops, ¾-sleeve shirts, long sleeve shirts, embroidered shirts, jackets, hoodies and sweatshirts, sweatpants and joggers, leggings, shorts, skirts, swimwear, and sports bras.
- Kids and youth clothing like T-shirts, all-over shirts, hoodies, baby bibs, leggings, baby bodysuits, and swimwear
Printful integrates easily with various online sales platforms, making it possible for dropshippers to sell products from Printful across all major online sales platforms and marketplaces.
Supported marketplace platforms include the following: Etsy, Amazon, eBay, Wish, Sto, Inktale, Bonanza, and your website or app.
Online sales platforms include Shopify, WooCommerce, WiX.com, Squarespace, Ecwid, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, Weebly, Bigcartel, Magento, Gumroad, ShipStation, 3dcart, and Launch Cart.
These numerous sales and marketplace platforms make it quite easy for you to sell your products across multiple platforms.
What are the Printful Differences?
- Printful has five fulfillment centers
These fulfillment centers are spread out in the world’s major cities to make delivery timely and quite easy.
- Dictate your price
Printful allows you to set your prices for all products from Printful displayed on your store.
Printful deducts its charges, which cover the cost of production, while you get the profit.
- Choose from Printful’s numerous design templates for free
Printful has unlimited design templates you can use for free from its mockup generator.
- No Minimum
Printful operates an on-demand-printing policy; hence, you can order a single item or request print services for a single item.
- Custom branding
Printful prints and brands every item ordered from your store with your custom labels, packing, and other branding options.
- Free signup processes
Signing up on Printful is free, and you are not required to make monthly payments.
You only make payment for products ordered from your store. Go to the official website to sign up for a free Printful account today.
- Automated order import
Orders placed from your store automatically go straight to Printful’s system for processing and fulfillment.
- Low cost of shipping
Printful partners with major carriers to provide you with an affordable and reliable way of getting your products to your customers with tracking, to keep a close eye on goods shipped to your customer.
- Discounts on samples
Product samples ordered get a 20 percent discount and free shipping to select destinations.
- Warehousing and fulfillment
You can make use of Printful’s warehousing and fulfillment to store and deliver both Printful and non-Printful goods.
Enjoy the many advantages of Printful’s warehousing and fulfillment by registering at the official website.
Zazzle is an online retail platform established in California in 2005 by Robert Beaver and his two sons, Jeff and Bobby Beaver.
Nonetheless, Zazzle offers entrepreneurs and designers alike to create products and also sell their designs.
Zazzle prides itself on being the ‘Make Engine’ that makes any product imaginable.
Presently, Zazzle has more than 30 million visitors monthly; hence, you can capitalize on this to improve your profit on Zazzle.
The choices are endless at Zazzle. You can choose to create and sell more than a thousand products with customized designs on Zazzle.
Also, you can opt to buy designs made by several artists on Zazzle’s marketplace.
How does Zazzle work?
The first step to getting onboard Zazzle is signing up for an account.
This Printify alternative offers you three options, which include:
- Sign up for a Designer account
- Sign up for a Manufacturer account
- Sign up for an Affiliate account.
On the other hand, the Designer account has features that enable you to:
- Upload your designs on Zazzle’s marketplace
- Select the products you want your designs printed on
- Post your designs for sale on the platform
The manufacturer accounts allow you to upload and sell your products in the Zazzle marketplace platform.
However, you have to handle the shipping of your products to your customers once they fulfill orders.
Conversely, the affiliate account enables you to re-sell products and earn a commission on every product sold.
You can earn as much as 15 percent for each sale you make on your affiliate store.
- Christmas cards
- Holiday cards and invitations
- Gifts for men, women, and children
- Gift wrapping and party supplies
- Men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing
- Home and pets
- Office products
- Business supplies
- Sports, toys, and games
What makes Zazzle unique?
- The Zazzle Marketplace
You can sell your designs and products in the Zazzle marketplace.
On the Zazzle platform, you also determine the price at which you want to sell.
Hence, you can make huge profits from Zazzle every month.
- Signing up on Zazzle is free!
Signing up to create an account on Zazzle is free.
You can easily sign up and own a store on Zazzle’s marketplace where you can sell a variety of products and designs.
- Great discounts for buyers
You can get as high as a 60-percent discount on goods from Black Friday Sales on goods like ornaments, mugs, cups, and more.
You can also enjoy a 50-percent discount on products like clocks, acrylic trays, tree skirts, stockings, T-shirts, mugs, etc.
- Zazzle Black Membership
As a buyer or seller, you can enjoy unlimited free shipping, great discounts, and a lot more by Joining the Zazzle Black Membership for $9.95 annually.
For $39.95 per year, you can enjoy unlimited 2-day free shipping on all orders made for products eligible for this offer.
Signup for the Zazzle Black 2-Day to enjoy Zazzle’s 2-day shipping program.
You also enjoy a 30-day free trial on the Zazzle Black Membership.
You can also choose to quit the Zazzle Black Membership at any time during the free trial period.
- Vast design options to choose from
As a manufacturer, you don’t have to worry about designs for your products; there is a great number of designs you can choose from – all at great discounts.
As a designer, you can upload your designs and sell them on the Zazzle platform at your price.
- Store customization
Zazzle allows you to customize your store design to suit your taste.
For both sellers and buyers, you can benefit significantly from Zazzle’s FAQ to resolve simple issues without having to contact customer care.
Printsome is a London-based print-on-demand, and dropshipping company specializing in printing T-shirts.
The goal of Printsome is to give the customer a fantastic experience in t-shirt printing and dropshipping by forming relationships with customers based on excellent and quality service delivery.
Printsome has more than six years of experience with a record of more than sixteen thousand happy customers.
Products available on Printsome
- Men’s, women’s, and children’s T-shirts
How does Printsome work
Printsome focuses on giving its customers a stress-free experience in quality shirt printing.
Hence, they facilitate efficient and fast service delivery.
You can be a part of Printsome in three easy steps
- Sign up for a free account with Printsome
- Check for Printsome’s products
- Request a quote from Printsome and get feedback from Printsome in less than 30 minutes
What sets Printsome apart?
- Fast turnaround time
Printsome stands on its promise of five working days for Standard delivery and 48 hours for Express delivery for both printing and embroidery orders.
Irrespective of where you are, you can enjoy fast shipping and delivery to any location in the world with Printsome.
- Fast delivery
Enjoy the super fast delivery of high-quality apparel drop shipped to anywhere in the world.
Dropshipping within the UK takes only 3-5 business days, to other parts of Europe takes 6-9 business days, while drop shipping to the rest of the world takes 10 to 14 business days.
- Easy to use and setup
Printsome software is easy to use with little or no help.
If you are experiencing difficulty using Printsome software, you can request technical assistance from Printsome’s friendly customer support personnel.
- Convenient to use
Printsome integrates with Shopify and other marketplace platforms to bring you easy on-demand print and dropshipping services.
As an entrepreneur, you can connect and manage up to ten Shopify stores from a single Printsome account.
When you partner with Printsome, you enjoy the following:
- Integration with Etsy and WooCommerce (coming soon)
- On-time delivery to your customers
- An optimized catalog with only the best quality products and prints
- Payment after-sale services
- Full control of your profit margin
- Sustainable and eco-friendly services
Printsome believes in environmental sustainability; this is portrayed in its products and designs, which include:
- Eco-friendly products made from 100-percent organic cotton material
- Water-based inks free from environmentally harmful substances
- Automated, energy-saving print processes
TeeSpring is an on-demand print and dropship company that believes in providing simplified solutions to creating and selling customized products on online marketplaces.
Besides that, Teespring is enjoying an innovative integration with YouTube. As a seller, you can take full advantage of TeeSpring’s integration with YouTube to grow target audiences and also enjoy more sales.
List of Products you can sell on TeeSpring
- Men’s and women’s clothing ranging from T-shirts, all-over shirts, polo shirts, tank tops, ¾-sleeve shirts, long sleeve shirts, embroidered shirts, jackets, hoodies, sweatshirts, sweatpants and joggers, leggings, shorts, and skirts
- Kids and youth clothing like T-shirts, all-over shirts, hoodies, baby bibs, leggings, baby bodysuits, and swimwear
- Bags, face-caps, towels, phone cases, etc.
How does TeeSpring work?
- Sign up for a free TeeSpring account
- Use the TeeSpring launcher to create your product. You can also create your custom design with a single click of the ‘Start Designing’ button
- Use TeeSpring’s marketing tools, boosted network, and partnership integrations to promote your sales
- Set your price, define your profit margin, and get your profit payout from your TeeSpring account
- Orders placed by a customer from your store go directly to TeeSpring for production and delivery
- Detailed and comprehensive catalog for your customers
What makes TeeSpring preferable?
- TeeSpring makes everything about the online marketplace quite easy for you with its unique marketing, production, and fulfillment services.
With TeeSpring, you enjoy a no-risk e-commerce business and a high-profit gain
- Dedicated support and assistance for both buyers and sellers on Teespring’s online platform
- TeeSpring has one of the highest buyer satisfaction ratings in the print-on-demand industry
- TeeSpring ships products to over 180 countries around the world.
Irrespective of where your customers are located, you are assured of fast delivery by TeeSpring
- Buyers and sellers alike can enjoy coupon codes for discounted prices, email marketing tools for sellers, updates, etc.
- Create your products from TeeSpring’s diverse range of products.
You can create as many as 50 products on TeeSpring
- Customize and optimize your store listings on Teespring to enjoy profit scale-up
- Track orders with TeeSpring to the delivery point
- Free access to materials and technical support from TeeSpring’s training center
- TeePress integrates with several online retail store platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.
- The YouTube feature allows you to sell on the YouTube platform.
This feature allows you to reach your target audience on YouTube by engaging with them creatively
- You can use TeeSpring’s new TeeSpringGo feature to source and sell keychains, which are functional, stylish, and profitable accessories.
You can create a custom design for your keychain accessories
- TeeSpringGo also supports inventory sourcing, warehousing support, image sourcing, listings, fulfilments and deliveries, and customer support.
Last but not the least, on our list of Printify alternatives is CafePress. CafePress is one of the oldest print-on-demand platforms established in 1999 in Louisville, Kentucky.
CaféPress has several facilities spread around, but its Louisville manufacturing facility is its major fulfillment center in the USA.
It has more than a billion products; therefore, both resellers and buyers can benefit from it.
This massive number of products reflects CafePress’s goal of satisfying customers’ wants and desires by connecting them to unique products with customized designs, tailored for their needs.
CafePress sources its products from more than two million designers working independently. Customers on CafePress can also create customized designs on products they intend on purchasing, therefore, providing customers with unlimited possibilities.
CafePress also partners with big names in the entertainment industry like Marvel, ABC, CBS, Warner Brothers, 20th Century Fox, Universal Pictures, etc. to deliver satisfaction to its teeming customers.
Products available on CaféPress
- Men’s clothing: T-shirts, hoodies & sweatshirts, pajamas, underwear, and joggers
- Women’s clothing: T-shirts, maternity tees, plus size tees, hoodies and sweatshirts, underwear, pajamas, leggings, and joggers
- Accessories: Bags, hats, car accessories, cases and covers, neckties, patches, flip flops, pieces of jewelry, and buttons.
- Kids and Babies: Baby bodysuits, baby t-shirts, baby pajamas, baby blankets, baby bibs, baby hats, toddler t-shirts, toddler pajamas, kids t-shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts, aprons, trucker hats, etc.
- Home décors: Blankets, canvas prints, bed and bath, aprons, pillows, rugs, etc.
- Drinkware: Mugs, insulated drinkware, drinking glasses, shot glasses, coasters, and flasks.
- Stationeries: Greeting cards, notecards, postcards, calendars, notebooks, etc.
- Stickers and signs: Banners, bumper stickers, oval stickers, rectangle stickers, square stickers, etc
- Occasions: Holiday gift guide, Thanksgiving, birthday gifts, etc.
How CafePress works
- Signup for a free account with CaféPress
- Visit CaféPress’ design section to create a custom design of your own
- Choose as many products as you want to customize
- Upload your designs
- As a seller, you can also sell on CafePress’s marketplace by creating your online store
- You can use CaféPress’ product design templates to guide you in creating customized designs for your products.
What are the CafePress Differences?
- 100 percent guaranteed satisfaction
CafePress places its customers first by producing highly satisfactory customized products.
Customers have a 30-day window to return delivered goods if they are not satisfied.
- Easy startup on CafePress
Starting up on CafePress is quite easy with its ‘Design and List.’ All you need do is upload your design template and CafePress automatically selects and lists products for your design.
For each product sold,you earn a royalty for your design.
- More control over seller shops
CafePress offers you more customization options.
You can customize the layout of your store, select the products you want to display on your store, fix prices for selected products, and also use a blend of selected marketing tools to promote your products.
- Royalty Payments
International sellers from several countries on CafePress are entitled to royalty payments.
These countries include Australia, Belgium, Austria, Canada, Denmark, France, Finland, Greece, Germany, Italy, Israel,
Japan, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Portugal, Ireland, Spain, Singapore, Switzerland, Sweden, UK, and the USA.
- Great discount from sellers
As a seller on CafePress, you enjoy great discount offers when you buy products from your store.
CafePress sells products to its sellers at a base price, not at the rate it sells to customers.
Things To Consider Before Opting For Any Printify Alternative
Before patronizing print-on-demand services, you should consider the following tips:
- Request or order a sample
Ordering samples enables you to judge the product quality before displaying it in your store.
It is a best practice that you know how your products look and feel before displaying them for purchase.
Most print-on-demand services offer significant discounts for samples. You can even get free sample shipping from some print-on-demand companies.
- Logistics and shipping arrangements
You should check with your print-on-demand provider on issues relating to dropshipping and delivery.
Fast delivery time is key to the success of your store, but you can also add a day or two extra to the delivery time to plan for contingencies in production.
- Create mockups for your products
Mockups play a crucial role in selling your products.
Hence, you should go the extra mile by creating mockups for your products.
There are a variety of free mockup templates on Shopify and other online retail store platforms.
Many print-on-demand companies also offer free mockups for your products.
- Display items from a single niche
Focusing on selling products from a unique niche is an important marketing strategy that helps to reduce the time, energy, and effort spent in getting customers for your products.
A Final Thought
Listed above are five of the best Printify alternatives.
On the other hand, Printify is just as good as any of the aforementioned services; however, alternatives such as Printful and Zazzle dominate the print-on-demand services market with their unique features.
Nevertheless, you should take your time to find out which of the best Printify alternatives is tailored to your preference by using metrics such as design possibilities, production cost, shipping options, profitability, or other factors.THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Sam Zaman loves to write on technology & related stuff. Ecommerce, mobile and internet marketing equally drive her interest. Likes gardening and experimenting with new recipes. An avid reader and absolutely mad @bout donuts 🙂