AmaSuite 5 is a product research tool and training program for both affiliate marketers and sellers of Amazon products.
AmaSuite 5 is a fantastic tool for taking out the guesswork and the hours and hours of research it takes to find the best products to sell on Amazon.
Many beginners make that mistake and spend too much time trying to narrow down the best selling products on Amazon manually.
AmaSuite is also great for helping you to find opportunities you might have otherwise overlooked.
Today we are going to get into the specifics of what AmaSuite 5 is built to do for your Amazon business. So let’s dive right in!
Five Key Programs
AmaSuite 5 comes with five product research tools that make up the program. Each one provides its own unique set of tools to help you succeed with selling your products on Amazon.
1. Ama Keyword Generator
AmaSuite’s Keyword Generator tool is a must-have when trying to determine a profitable strategy. Here are some of the main features of the Keyword Generator.
- Uncover Profitable Keywords – Uncover the most profitable keywords by extracting the exact keywords that people are searching for. The software does this by using four of the top online e-commerce websites around the world. Increase your product rank and positioning on Amazon Marketplace by getting the exact keywords you need using this software. By using the correct keywords in your Amazon marketing plan, it will dramatically help increase your traffic and sales as well.
- Get Instant Keyword Insights- The Keyword Generator tools have built-in Google Insights for seed keywords so that you can build a larger list of keywords. There’s also an “instant search” feature that allows you to filter the results as you type in real-time. You will be using this tool to find the best keyword opportunities on Amazon right now.
- Keyword Rank Score You can instantly see the top performing, most searched keyword phrases organized by keyword rank score, and it’s a great tool for looking into the minds of your customers.
2. Top Product Analyzer
Ama Top Product Analyzer is designed to analyze the top 100 categories’ US and UK sites.
Ama Top Product Analyzer has the following key features and highlights:
- Ability to analyze top selling products – If you’re stuck on what exactly you want to sell, you can use this tool to dig in and find the top producing products.
- Has more data than ever before – Get the main overall rank and overall category for each product. You can get product information and pinpoint any hidden niches that you may be missing.
- Instant category searches – Instantly search over 37,000 built-in categories for any keyword.
- Export to interactive HTML reports – Export the top 100 data to HTML reports.
- Blazing fast filter technology – It’s easy to get the product information you want with this program. You can use a variety of different filter options the product analyzer has to determine what you should be promoting.
- More control over your data
- Instant statistics
3. Ama Search Analyzer
Ama Search Analyzer has some fantastic features for you to help with identifying the right products to sell.
- Search and Analyze more products – This allows you to extract and analyze products for any keyword search. You can use it for anything. You don’t have to limit yourself to the top 100 products.
- Gorgeous layouts and easy to use – It has a very nice design with a simple user interface.
- New column features This new version of AmaSuite allows you to have more control of the columns you want to see.
- Get product history data – You can now get complete product history data for almost all Amazon products.
- New proxy feature – You now have the option of using internet proxies while you extract thousands of data points from Amazon at once.
- Powerful statistics with one click
4. Ama Review Analyzer
As you know, reviews can make or break your business. This is why Ama Review Analyzer is vitally important to your store. The main features of Ama Review Analyzer are the following:
- Endless Product Ideas – This helps you uncover the best product ideas to private label an Amazon seller.
- Sophisticated Word Analyzer Tool – This tool will quickly analyze repeating word combinations that appear in other reviews. It instantly sees what people love and hate. This will save you tons of time trying to figure out what people like.
- Integrated “stop words” list – Helps reduce useless word combinations.
- Instant Preview Feature – Easily preview the reviews that have specific word combinations.
- Blazing Fast Search and Filter Filters
5. Ama Inspector
The Ali Inspector tool is considered a bonus item and comes with their software package as of right now.
It helps with sellers who may be selling items on AliExpress. Here are some of the key highlights of Ali Inspector:
- Keyword Generator Tool – Instantly generates thousands of targeting keywords in seconds.
- Best Sellers Tool – Analyzes all of the top sellers on AliExpress under any category.
- Download AliExpress Products – A tool to make it easier to download AliExpress products to your ecommerce store.
- Download Reviews For Shopify – Has the ability to download reviews for any AliExpress product into a file for Shopify stores.
Bonus Amazon Training Course Included
You’ll also gain access to their Amazon training course which includes the following modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to selling on Amazon
- Module 2: How to pick the right product to sell
- Module 3: How to find a supplier
- Module 4: How to get sales on Amazon
- Module 5: How to get reviews on Amazon
Pricing & Discount
Sale! Sale! Sale! AmaSuite 5 is $100 off right now if you take advantage of their limited time offer.
Just make sure to go to their website and order it as soon as possible. You can get AmaSuite 5 for $97 right now instead of $197.
AmaSuite 5 is one of the better software apps out there for analyzing and finding the best products to sell on Amazon.
It’s been around since 2012 and continues to get better with new updates and features. Go to their site today and get started!THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Lisa is a B2B and B2C professional writer. She uses her expert knowledge, skills and personal experience in digital marketing to craft content that makes people take action. Her specialty is Search Engine Optimization with interests in Local SEO, SEM, and Social Media Marketing.