Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My Version sNews 1.6 MU_ML  (Read 5479 times)

alex661

My Version sNews 1.6 MU_ML
« on: May 05, 2008, 01:06:19 pm »

Dowload sNews 1.6 MU_ML - 49 kb

:) ;) :D

Keyrocks

• Doug
  • ULTIMATE member
  • Semantically Challenged
    • snews.ca
Re: My Version sNews 1.6 MU_ML
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 10:19:36 pm »

Dowload sNews 1.6 MU_ML - 49 kb
 :) ;) :D

@ Alex... it would greatly assist other Members if you would list the features or mods that you have included in your download zip. It would assist them in deciding whether or not your package offers them something worth exploring.  ;)
Do it now... later may not come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sNews 1.6 MESU | sNews 1.6 MEMU

alex661

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 10:18:03 am »

OK, but at me it is bad with English language...  ;)
I have made it 2 months ago when there was only a version sNews 1.6MU. It wanted to me to divide the big file snewsMU.php into functions and languages and to get rid of inquiry in base for installation of adjustments of system. For this purpose I have added a folder inc in which has included 2 files - func_.php and conf_.php, in this folder have created a new folder lang where language files lang_EN.php and lang_RU.php are stored.
Then corrected a code for work of such model. All has earned - and has created a test site - and very much was surprised, when service cys.ru, which defines quality of a site (the code, speed, design and other parameters), has estimated very high point (gold site)... I about it have written in a file readme.html which is in archive. Pluss - speed (less inquiries in base and smaller volume of files), convenience of management of languages increases.
It is the best scheme, than sNews17RC. Check up.

mosh

• Awesome day :)
    • cms-zen
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 10:48:26 am »

hey alex thank you for sharing  :D
+karma2u

lann

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2008, 12:14:11 am »

alex661  I didn't see multi language settings in your mysql tables. How you manage ML ?