Website Talk > Site showcase

fearelise.com - a constant work in progress :)

(1/7) > >>

pearjam:
This is my sNews Powered site!

http://fearelise.com/

(I'm forever messing with it, so it may not always look good... :)  )

pearjam:
Seems like I just posted this a little while ago  - but I've already had hits from:

Canada
Sweden
United States
Switzerland
Netherlands

They all came from this post - thanks guys!!

Keyrocks:

--- Quote from: pearjam on August 23, 2010, 06:37:37 PM ---Seems like I just posted this a little while ago  - but I've already had hits from:

Canada - Sweden - United States - Switzerland - Netherlands

They all came from this post - thanks guys!!

--- End quote ---

yeah... nice site Pear-jammer.  :)
Me, from Canada and (just a guess) Patric from Sweden, Nukpana or Bakercad from the U.S., and Brauk from the Netherlands.

pearjam:
Well awesome!

Keyrocks - did you see the gallery working? (You helped me with it in a different thread.)

You might take a look in a day or two - that's when I'll have the Moab / SLC galleries up....but other galleries are there now.

Keyrocks:

--- Quote from: pearjam on August 23, 2010, 08:19:00 PM ---
1)   Keyrocks - did you see the gallery working? (You helped me with it in a different thread.)

2)   You might take a look in a day or two - that's when I'll have the Moab / SLC galleries up....but other galleries are there now.

--- End quote ---

1) Yes, I did. I checked out your Jeep pics... hadn't looked at a 2005 before... that's nice... and the chick in the Jeep's nice too.  ;D
    I have a 1998 black Cherokee Sport... straight 4.0L 6-banger... getting a bit old now...
    ... the rocker panels are perforated with rust...
    ... the front drive axle U-joints are shot again (just changed 'em two eyars ago)...
    ... loose baffles in the muffler are rattling a bit loud... rusty brake lines... etc... but still a strong workhorse and easy to fix at home.

2) Let us know when you have the other galleries up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version