Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Latest sNews - sNews 1.7 - with its own forums - for discussion and user mods.

Author Topic: Hi there  (Read 2494 times)

toxicityj

• jdduenas
Hi there
« on: February 19, 2009, 03:33:16 PM »

I've been playing around with snews for about a year now, but until recently I'd never really implemented it into anything that went live. But this week I set it up and deeply integrated it into a site for a client and I love it. It's so much easier to implement into an existing site than Wordpress (at the expense of features, but snews is exactly what the client needs).

Anyway, I know a few of the people here from the various open design communities (oswd, owd, and open designs). I'm better known as JeremyD there.

My expertise lies in XHTML and CSS, and definitely not PHP. So hopefully I can be of some use in the CSS and web standards forums. :)

Patric Ahlqvist

• Nobodys perfect, but Im pretty effing close
  • ULTIMATE member
  • I'm a self-made man and worships my creator.
    • p-ahlqvist.com
Re: Hi there
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 04:11:11 PM »

A very warm and loin shivering welcome to you, (guessing) Jeremy... Hope you'll like it here and stay with us...
"It's only dead fish that goes with the flow... "
Updated

jlhaslip

• My snews with AEF Forum site
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 06:54:49 AM »

Welcome to the Looney Bin :P
Yes! I have no siggy.

Keyrocks

• Doug
  • ULTIMATE member
  • Semantically Challenged
    • snews.ca
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 06:46:04 AM »

As is customary... Patric gave you his infamous shivering loins welcome... pretty hard to beat... but welcome and here's hoping you catch the bug and make use of sNews more in the future. I haven't been active much on the forums these last few months but sNews is still the only CMS I use (in several of my own flavours) for website projects. I wouldn't use anything else.. it's become part of me.  :)
Do it now... later may not come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sNews 1.6 MESU | sNews 1.6 MEMU