Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Koncept 9 sNews 1.6 modded style template  (Read 6810 times)

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
Koncept 9 sNews 1.6 modded style template
« on: January 19, 2009, 06:48:38 AM »

Oky lets start.This template is created by me using some java scripts and some snews mod`s.Template is not finish yet we expirience some problems with Opera broswer in one of java scripts we use.We going to solve this problem coding hole java function in PHP...Template is simple and validate both xhtml and css...Once we finish this template we going to offer template for free downloads.... Main template target  is for bloger sites...Template use on right side nice java function for easy menu/articles/comments action with mouse over..No page reload....Also template is clean and easy to read....Like i said once we finish this template we going to offer same for free download....I hope you guys like this template....Now lets take look:

Live preview: http://koncept9.com
Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. | If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life. snews with ♥

Patric Ahlqvist

• Nobodys perfect, but Im pretty effing close
  • Administrator
  • ULTIMATE member
  • I'm a self-made man and worships my creator.
    • p-ahlqvist.com
Re: Koncept 9 sNews 1.6 modded style template
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 12:19:37 PM »

beat my ass, Sash... What I DO like about this, what stood out is the right hand menu thingy. THAT was a neat one. For real... Will this by any chance, when tested and functioning fully, be available as a mod or addon for 1.7 ?

Damn that was sexy.
My sNews site
"It's only dead fish that goes with the flow... "
Updated, online again - Free designs

centered

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 05:00:08 PM »

Similar functionality is other sites as well.  It is a common JS/AJAX/AHAH/whatever tab technique. This one just happens to be a onhover and stays in the state 

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 05:53:57 PM »

Yes Patric.This is tab menu using java script like equilni said and i have 3 more with similar functions.I m going to make this to work in snews 1.7 and (need to change some css) also all three going to be offer for download..  :)
Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. | If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life. snews with ♥

funlw65

• Country Lab
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 11:01:33 PM »

An elegant theme Sasha, good work!
A note about authors table: the last column is better to be "Born date" ... this way you are not forced to update de column every year...

Keyrocks

• Doug
  • Administrator
  • ULTIMATE member
  • Semantically Challenged
    • snews.ca
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 05:13:02 AM »

beat my ass, Sash... What I DO like about this, what stood out is the right hand menu thingy. THAT was a neat one. For real... Will this by any chance, when tested and functioning fully, be available as a mod or addon for 1.7 ?

Damn that was sexy.

I found it sexy too... and the Lorem Ipsum Chic Pix.  ;D
Do it now... later may not come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sNews 1.6 MESU | sNews 1.6 MEMU

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 07:21:09 AM »

During my father`s health condition (curently in hospital at age 87) i m postponed all my releases...I need to take care my family first....

Keyrocks

• Doug
  • Administrator
  • ULTIMATE member
  • Semantically Challenged
    • snews.ca
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 05:58:00 PM »

During my father`s health condition (curently in hospital at age 87) i m postponed all my releases...I need to take care my family first....

If you travelling back to your home country, have a safe journey.  :(
Do it now... later may not come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sNews 1.6 MESU | sNews 1.6 MEMU

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2009, 09:07:43 AM »

Hey mr.Keyrocks thanx a lot!!! Its nice to have a friend like you...Thank you....