Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Problem in Solucija template  (Read 7008 times)

ric.rios

Problem in Solucija template
« on: January 02, 2009, 12:14:17 AM »

Hi guys.

Firstly, one happy new year for all.

My name is Ricardo, and I'm from Brazil.

Well, recently I make one download of Solucija's template 'Internet Encyclopedia'. There we have one beautiful menu:

And this menu is my bigger problem.

I opening the code, exactly in the part of menu, the code is ok. I checked a lot of brazilians sites who have this type of menu:

But, when I started to work in this menu:

...his don't work correctly. Look:

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/8927/menusolucija3lb6.jpg

Any knows one code for stop this error and for the menu works correctly?

Thanks!  :)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 12:19:16 AM by ric.rios »

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
Re: Problem in Solucija template
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 12:27:41 AM »

Hi Ricardo!!!I love brazilian women ;) Please send me hole template with css file at cssanarchy at live.com and give me 2-3 days to fix that.thanx...
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 01:25:27 AM by Joost »
Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. | If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life. snews with ♥

ric.rios

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 01:06:27 AM »

Hi Ricardo!!!I love brazilian women ;) Please send me hole template with css file at cssanarchy at live.com and give me 2-3 days to fix that.thanx...
Hehehe. Thanks for help me.

I sent the archives for you.

The subject of e-mail is Solucija template.

Thanks again! :D
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 01:26:08 AM by Joost »

Joost

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 01:30:07 AM »

@Sasha,

I edited your email address. It is better to disguise an email address. That way it won't be picked up by spambots easily.

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 03:07:19 AM »

ricardo what do you want with this menu?
Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. | If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life. snews with ♥

ric.rios

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 03:17:27 AM »

ricardo what do you want with this menu?
I want to make that three tabs work and stay in the correct position, as in the site below:
http://redeglobo.globo.com/ (like session 'novelas'. The structure of this session is the same of Internet Encyclopedia. )

The use of menu: write little texts and put images.

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 03:28:07 AM »

oky what that site is use is java script...Luka's (Solucija.com) templates work fine.Yo must have java script menu like that to use with your web site...If you look better at source of that site you see that they use java script for that...exp....<li><a class="head" href="#">novelas</a><ul><li><a href="http://afavorita.globo.com/" onclick="trackerPortal(this,'S/NOV');">a favorita</a></li> this is code from thers web site and like you can see in that code that is java script...that is java script with three tabs or more...

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 03:31:05 AM »

Also check this so you can understand more what i m tallking about...that is a script you can use with this  http://www.barelyfitz.com/projects/tabber/

some more tabs http://www.stilbuero.de/jquery/tabs/

and more http://www.stilbuero.de/jquery/tabs_3/

this all tabs use java script..you need to customize your css an use this tabs with you templates....
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 03:36:32 AM by Sasha »

ric.rios

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 03:35:14 AM »

oky what that site is use is java script...Luka's (Solucija.com) templates work fine.Yo must have java script menu like that to use with your web site...If you look better at source of that site you see that they use java script for that...exp....<li><a class="head" href="#">novelas</a><ul><li><a href="http://afavorita.globo.com/" onclick="trackerPortal(this,'S/NOV');">a favorita</a></li> this is code from thers web site and like you can see in that code that is java script...that is java script with three tabs or more...
Oh man, sorry. I don't look that menu when I wrote the message.  ;D
The session what I talk is that:

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2009, 03:39:05 AM »

i know i see that.i know what you talking about but i m saying this all menus use java script.if you see my copy code above from that site is code from your picture menu tabs  ;D .just read links hehehe..

also see this code which is in this tabs
Code: [Select]
onclick="trackerPortal(this,'S/NOV');">that is java script code

ric.rios

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 03:42:30 AM »

i know i see that.i know what you talking about but i m saying this all menus use java script.if you see my copy code above from that site is code from your picture menu tabs  ;D .just read links hehehe
Sorry again. I saw now the links.
I go make the tests and after I post the result.

Thanks Sasha!  :)

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 03:45:28 AM »

use this java script i provide link to you above and work with your css file to suit your needs.i hope this help you.solucija templates works fine but you need to use your knowlidge in css to change things in this templates...

ric.rios

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2009, 05:18:55 PM »

Well, and 6 days after, the result is:

Sasha, thanks for your help!  :D
(I used the tabs of stillbuero.de)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 05:21:16 PM by ric.rios »

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2009, 05:55:58 PM »

hey no problem..  :)