Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Expandable Comment Panel for MU  (Read 3028 times)

Keyrocks

• Doug
  • ULTIMATE member
  • Semantically Challenged
    • snews.ca
[SOLVED] Expandable Comment Panel for MU
« on: October 25, 2007, 05:13:34 PM »

@ Bob...
I am doing a complete, new version of the MEMU package to replace the current download package (for reasons explained on that topic page)... starting from scratch with your latest available download (with Bram's last mods).
Question: Have you applied any of your previous mods to an MU test project to see if they work with it? I've been using your Expandable Comments Panel mod (1.5) since 1.5.31 and it has worked well in all single-user (SU) projects. I just applied it to the MU package... it works for the Admin when logged in... but it doesn't work for a guest viewer.
SOLVED: (a light slap to the head...) I hadn't added the modded toggle_div() function at the end if snewsMU.php... works fine now.  ;D

if ($freeze_status != 'freezed') {
   ## MULTI_USER
   if (s('comments_reg') != 'on' || $_SESSION[db('website').'Logged_In'] == token() ) {
   ## END MULTI_USER

echo '<a title="'.l('clickcomment').'" onclick="toggle(\'sub1\')" style="cursor: pointer;" /><h4>'.l('addcomment').'</h4></a>';
echo '<div id="sub1" style="display: none;">';

« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 09:47:37 PM by Keyrocks »
Do it now... later may not come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sNews 1.6 MESU | sNews 1.6 MEMU