1. Bravenet Webmaster Resource Center
- offering excellent references on CSS style declarations, what they do and how to use them. Also provides Reeference Sheets for HTML, Color Codes, and Special Characters.
2. The 'Switchy McLayout' Technique
- an adaptive layout technique by Marc Van de Dobblesteen at A List Apart, for CSS-based automatic web-page resizing based on screen-size ranges.
3. Using the CSS :hover state
- by Peterned, explains how the :hover
mouseover effect works with HTML elements and how to apply & use them.