Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You need/want an older version of sNews ? Download an older/unsupported version here.

Author Topic: Help Wanted  (Read 3099 times)

somsmo

Help Wanted
« on: August 03, 2007, 04:26:39 PM »

Hi there,

I have a blog and I like the template (Word press) , but I want to change the header....

Someone can help with instructions????

If you want to check it,  www.wwwpd.org

Is it even possible to change part of a template?

10X

Keyrocks

• Doug
  • ULTIMATE member
  • Semantically Challenged
    • snews.ca
Help Wanted
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 05:26:27 PM »

Welcome somsmo. As a reminder, this website is dedicated to developing and working with the sNews project. Some of our members do create new, and port existing, static xhtml/css templates for use with the sNews CMS. None of us work specifically with Wordpress templates... so you would need to locate Wordpress resource sites for anything dealing with Wordpress templates. If you simply want information on how to change a header image in a website, you can also search the web for this and there are literally thousands of resource sites with possible answers and ideas. It is possible to change any part of any template once you develop the skills to do so.
Do it now... later may not come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sNews 1.6 MESU | sNews 1.6 MEMU

centered

Help Wanted
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 06:42:24 PM »

Change the template period. There are alot of similar 2 column themes you can choose from, even some w/o images so you can add a header image of your choice
Or
If you know a Image Manipulation program then edit the header image:
http://www.wwwpd.org/wp-content/themes/fieldofdreams-02/images/header.jpg

Otherwise changing the whole header may ruin the header image for the template