Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Latest sNews - sNews 1.7 - with its own forums - for discussion and user mods.

Author Topic: Request for script  (Read 3244 times)

jared351

Request for script
« on: July 18, 2007, 05:47:28 PM »

Hello! I have just recently helped my sister launch a new website and it is purely based on a disease that she has acquired. Right now it pretty much has got most of everything she needs but something interactive would be nice...What I'm thinking of is something similar to iugen.com....to where you can create a profile and have your own little something and you can visit other users profiles...just something simple yet interactive. I am wondering if there is anybody out there that has already coded something like that or if somebody is willing to code. I put this in the no pay section but i will most definitely give you some credit in the footer of the page! Thanks!

Joost

Request for script
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 06:08:06 PM »

Why don't you take a look at Rui's Tuga-xxx.
It is a multi user sNews. I haven't looked at it myself lately, but it includes different levels of user privileges. Possibly it can be tweaked to work like you want.

jared351

Request for script
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 06:45:22 PM »

Thanks for the reply Joost! I saw that mod earlier this morning when i got on and that is kind of what im looking for, however there would have to be a little bit of modding and that is something I am not experienced with.. :( .......The script doenst necessarily need to be a modded snews either, it could be some lil php script you created... Thanks for the input!