Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You need/want an older version of sNews ? Download an older/unsupported version here.

Author Topic: The very first challenge, has got a winner !  (Read 2448 times)

Patric Ahlqvist

• Nobodys perfect, but Im pretty effing close
  • ULTIMATE member
  • I'm a self-made man and worships my creator.
    • p-ahlqvist.com
The very first challenge, has got a winner !
« on: September 27, 2006, 08:44:21 PM »

With much tadaaa, pomp, circumstance and high-kicking heels, we're prod to present to you the first challenge winner, ever, on solucija forums. The challenge was placed by Luka-man himself. He wanted to show off a little, and put the youngsters of the forum in place... The right conditions for a friendly game of challenge. Well, the old Croatic goat was put in his own place ;)... And others with him, when Agentsmith the swedish pervo bugger from snotnosed hell got the better of them all, and swooped in the golden spitbucket of glory we call prize...

Now he will certainly not recieve this price as the result of the challenge was so humiliating to me that I don't even dare to go outside nomore. The prize is instead a revoked future ban, hehe... That is, if Agentsmith ever should suffer a ban for some reason, I will remove it for him :lol: ...might do it anyways...perhaps...

I would like to offer my sincere condoleanses to Agentsmith for the lack of natural comon sense that one might expect. He surely do not have that as he was able to create such an abomination of a picture (the rest of you lot wasn't any better at all, so don't sit there grinning). And I will finishe this winners tribute off by - Congratulate Agentsmith on his win, a historic landmark in Solucija Forum's history...

The contributions can be viewed here: http://snewscms.com/forum/index.php?topic=1759.0 if you haven't seen them allready :lol:

Patric.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 03:12:22 PM by Patric Ahlqvist »
"It's only dead fish that goes with the flow... "
Updated