Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You need/want an older version of sNews ? Download an older/unsupported version here.

Author Topic: Boo  (Read 4373 times)

Melissa

Boo
« on: February 24, 2006, 11:56:39 PM »

I might as well make the first post since it was my big mouth that started it hehe

Anywho, my name is Melissa I'm 21 years old and live in a little rinky dink town in Virginia.

I'm sarcastic and rarely ever serious. I'm also one of those random people who you can't tell if they're sane or not and very spontaneous. I will say or do anything at any given moment for no real reason at all other than the fact that the idea popped into my mind.

I'm a huge animal lover and currently own 2 chinchillas, 2 cats, 2 dogs, a fancy rat and a baby deer mouse.

there isn't much else to say about me really, at least not that I can think of. If you need more information just ask ;)

bryn

• http://www.cssugly.com
Boo
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 09:07:31 AM »

well welcome Melissa..enjoy your time here ;) nice sig pic by the way!
Over 1,000 posts of joy, sNews is not only brilliant, but fun too! thanks guys :D

Patric Ahlqvist

• Nobodys perfect, but Im pretty effing close
  • ULTIMATE member
  • I'm a self-made man and worships my creator.
    • p-ahlqvist.com
Boo
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 10:05:48 AM »

And I will also officially welcome you to our forum...

I'm sarcastic and rarely ever serious. I'm also one of those random people who you can't tell if they're sane or not and very spontaneous. I will say or do anything at any given moment for no real reason at all other than the fact that the idea popped into my mind.

Hell, you describe me there ;)
"It's only dead fish that goes with the flow... "
Updated

Melissa

Boo
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 07:46:02 PM »

Thank you it's actually a scaled down version of my real signature. I found a lot of board owners that don't like medium sized graphics in signatures so I had to fix it lol

And yay for random sarcastic weirdos. At least someone here will understand me hehe

Thanks for the welcome guys, again ;)

bryn

Boo
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2006, 07:54:50 PM »

yeah big sigs can get a bit bandwidth heavy..but they do like nice ;D
Over 1,000 posts of joy, sNews is not only brilliant, but fun too! thanks guys :D

Melissa

Boo
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2006, 08:06:36 PM »

oh it isn't that big. I wouldn't do that to anyone. I try to only use things I'd use on my own sites. I know all about the joys of bandwidth hogs *nods*

plus content stealers and direct linkers.. they're always fun too can't leave them out lol

bryn

Boo
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2006, 08:54:03 PM »

hehe..yeah I know too! ;D