Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You need/want an older version of sNews ? Download an older/unsupported version here.

Author Topic: BlackBerry Playbook  (Read 430 times)

Keyrocks

• Doug
  • ULTIMATE member
  • Semantically Challenged
    • snews.ca
BlackBerry Playbook
« on: March 08, 2012, 01:14:24 AM »

Decided it was time to try out a tablet. The BB PlayBook 16GB was on at $199 since Xmas and since the new OS came out... Well I figured can't go wrong. So I have it connected to my big screen TV and am getting used to the tiny on-screen keyboard.

Initial thoughts? I am impressed... No good for writing code of course... But definitely great for bringing a bunch of PDF files to a meeting and using it as a virtual day-book, and e-books and feeding a downloaded movie to the TV. Took a while to type this tho...
Do it now... later may not come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sNews 1.6 MESU | sNews 1.6 MEMU

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
Re: BlackBerry Playbook
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 05:27:37 AM »

Hi! I just ordered new ipad with retna display.Also i have iphone 4s witch is great to monitoring my site with google analitycs and access my hosting for file change.Also small tablet are good in flight.Last year my flight from Croatia Zagreb to Portland Oregon i use on board wi fi and pay 15$.So imagine 30.000 feet above and connected online.Awesome speed is good not great but not bad ether.I loved this great gadget.I love to use tablet in my bad to read latest news check e mails and some other basic stuff.Good things to read new early in a morning with coffee on your side :) .. Enjoy your new tablet Key you gonna loved :)
Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. | If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life. snews with ♥

nukpana

Re: BlackBerry Playbook
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 01:29:37 PM »

I have a Nook Color running full Android 2.3 or 4.0 via the sdcard and I like it for browsing where a laptop is not usable ie the bed.