Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You need/want an older version of sNews ? Download an older/unsupported version here.

Author Topic: cssanarchy.com  (Read 583 times)

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
cssanarchy.com
« on: February 19, 2012, 02:44:33 AM »

After almost 2 years not working on anything related to web i m finally update my web site.This site is my personal showcase gallery and work on site is in progress still .I hope you liked my new design ...For fonts i use Google API Font library ;)  http://www.cssanarchy.com    also i like your new forum design :)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 02:48:08 AM by Sasha »
Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. | If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life. snews with ♥

sibas

• www.simply4all.net
Re: cssanarchy.com
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 05:38:53 AM »

Hey Sasha nice to see cssanarchy up!
I like your design clear and simply, I don't like the hover in images, dont have a smooth hover and looks like flickering (I see it with ff)
Also don't like that you don't use sNews  :) :D

Keyrocks

• Doug
  • ULTIMATE member
  • Semantically Challenged
    • snews.ca
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 05:03:31 PM »

Welll done Sasha, very nice indeed.  :)
Do it now... later may not come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sNews 1.6 MESU | sNews 1.6 MEMU

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 02:11:25 AM »

Thank you sibas :)..Hi Keyrocks ! How are you? nice to see you again  :)
Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. | If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life. snews with ♥

Rui Mendes

• Development,Testing, Support
  • sNews1.7
    • Comunidade Portuguesa
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 05:17:44 PM »

Nice changes Sasha. Do you buy new hosting?
Your files to redirect to cssanarchy are still needed? Right now I have control again on my server.
Need a Job on Europe. Linkdin - Facebook / Group

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 05:45:01 AM »

yes Rui i have my hosting up and running.Go head close my site movolab gonna expire on 28 of this month :)

Sasha

• cssanarchy.com
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 08:43:22 AM »

Now you can access my site using this domain Pixels Style.com http://pixelsstyle.com/ which is my official domain name.Also you can access using old domain cssanarchy.com.Thank you