Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You need/want an older version of sNews ? Download an older/unsupported version here.

Author Topic: Hello World!  (Read 2718 times)

KuJoe

• JMD.cc
Hello World!
« on: March 28, 2011, 09:41:58 AM »

I figured I might as well introduce myself as I've already posted a few threads and some of you might be asking who this new sNoozer is...

My name is Joe and I'm 26 years old and live in Tampa, FL with my wife of 3 years and my 2 week old daughter. I recently graduated from ITT Tech with an A.S. in Computer Network Systems and work at a leading Financial company as an HP Non-Stop System Operator (6 years in Corporate IT). I own and operate a handful of websites and have been involved in many different projects in recent years so I have some general programming experience (PHP, bash, and VB.NET). My main experience is in Linux based server administration and web hosting.

This should give you all a nice overview of my knowledge/experience and provide some reference in what topics I can assist with. ;)

Nicu Alecu

• BLUEBYTE.ro // IT consultant
Re: Hello World!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 12:26:51 PM »

Welcome, Joe. Nice 2 meet u  :)

nukpana

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 01:36:03 PM »

Welcome.  It's nice to see real people and not spammers!

Keyrocks

• Doug
  • ULTIMATE member
  • Semantically Challenged
    • snews.ca
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 03:41:50 PM »

We've already met on other threads but welcome.
As Nukpana says... nice to have real people join the fold... we do find ourselves removing idiot spammers daily.  ;D
Do it now... later may not come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sNews 1.6 MESU | sNews 1.6 MEMU

KuJoe

• JMD.cc
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 04:37:05 PM »

Trust me I know the feeling. I'm an admin on a handful of forums including www.FreeWebHostingTalk.com and www.GigeNETCloud.com, both of which are a huge target for spam.